Look Who's Walking

4/28/2008 3:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They are former "Fat Actress" star Kirstie Alley's Scientolofeet.

Kirstie walked on her hind legs as she arrived at a Chinese restaurant on Sunday.

Cookie

Leave it alone already and leave her alone. Someday you will have a problem and let's hope you
remember how you treated this situation. Shame on you.

Qknowsbest

How mean-spirited. Kirstie may have gained some weight back but does that give you guys reason to totally slander her? Get a grip and grow up.

RACHAL

You are some mean people although, she did steal my man Parker from me.

GG

What a big PIG!

Luke

Ok, I realize she's overweight and obviously has a weight problem, but have a freggin' heart already. No need to compare her to livestock...like all of you bitches are perfect.

Slick & Naughty

Even with the weight she carries it well, it is sad that she gained it all back. There must be an under lieing problem that the public isn't waare of. Stress can do it too.

She looks great

she might be heavy, but her face looks really young and pretty

I'm a size 4

Kirstie is one of the most hilarious actresses in Hollywood. Out of all the comediennes, I'd love to hang out with her the most. She seems to be real and have an ability to laugh at herself.

Good for her to have the courage to go out in public after gaining some of the weight back. It's harder for some than for others.

William

Hilarious headline! If Kirstie is hurt by the comments, she should avoid TMZ> She put herself out there about weight. Last time I looked she a celeb and fair game (no pun intended).

HOLY ISH

I totally got it!!! I love her anyway!!!

Becca

I feel bad for her, but i figured that was her.. Some of you are mean though, especially is you've never had a weight problem it's easy to make fun of people that struggle with this every say.. Sharme on you!

sonny

Looks like scientology is doing wonders on her addictions. HA

Snerkles

Yup, that was an easy one:)

Pretty_poison

I can't believe she allowed herself to get large again!! Wow!! She was on Jenny Craig for 2 years...and got her family on it too!! It must have all been for the money ... sure does nothing for Jenny Craig.

Jen

Jenny Craig OBVIOUSLY ISN"T working for her!!! HOLY CRAP! That's just N-A-S-T-Y!!!