Muscly "Dancing" Star Screws Up Muscle

4/28/2008 11:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cristian de la Fuente was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance after he suffered a pretty severe injury on "Dancing with the Stars."

Cristian and partner Cheryl Burke were doing their second dance of the evening when, suddenly, in the middle of the routine, de la Fuente did something to his forearm -- a muscle pull or something like that. They finished the dance, but quickly cut to a commercial break. When they came back from commercial, the pair was judged on the performance up to the point of injury.

The couple scored 21 for the dance -- the lowest score of the night.

No word on whether Cristian can continue in the competition.

Lucy

Christian was my dark horse favorite...best wishes with his recovery!

Lori

I think he and Cheryl or wimpy boy and Shannon will leave tonight. If they don't they should. Notice the judges were afraid to say anyting constructive to these 2 they were like walking on eggshells. They didn't want to "upset." them. I like Bruno and Len. They are a total riot!!

Liz

I was to busy watching his hip action before I realized he was really hurt! To have continued their dance with his arm in the shape it was is, remarkable!!!!!!!

Liz

Lori, I agree with you..................Shannon has gorgeous legs but, doesn't know what to do with them, Very akward!

chuck

i doubt he was "rushed" to the hospital..........second why did they call an ambulance for THAT!!!!!!what's wrong with the world today when people are calling an ambulance for every little thing,i thought they were supposed to be for life and death situations only.

reallyirked

Their dance, up to point of injury, DID NOT DESERVE A 7. The judges lied when they said we judge til that point. Why do they lie. At least 8's they should have gotten. I do't think they like him and they are rooting for Jason Taylor who I don't think is that god. His partner makes him much better. SHe is an awesome dancer. Much better than Cheryl or Julianne.

Insert comical name here

I watched this twice (tivo is great) and couldn't figure out how he injured it in any way that could cause that much pain. I have to agree with all those who call 'puss'. Its not like he was even putting pressure on it, just swinging it around a bit. Also, total drama queen. If this pretty boy is actually a for real military member, which I doubt since real military jobs are full time, not to be squeezed in beside acting careers, his fellow airman and going to ride him about being such a girl from now on.

itstrue

He is a REAL fighter pilot in the Reserves. You have got to respect that.
At the moment Chile is not at war with anyone, therefore the Reserves is no different than here. You lead a normal life except for the time you are activated each year. He doesn't strike me as a cry-baby at all. Too bad for them. If this means that they go and Shannon and Derek stay, I'll be a cry-baby.

Insert comical name here

outoftowner...in the air force in this country pilots and all crew members fly on a regular basis to stay sharp. There are full time slots in the guard and reserve for air crew members. Weekend warriors are generally lesser skilled individuals. If he is a fighter pilot I imagine he is being given special treatment to serve as a recruiting agent of sorts. And as for Chile not being involved in a war...duh, they probably expect us to provide whatever services they might need in that area along with most of the rest of the world.

kirbydog

Comment # 40 is the BEST ONE YET!!! I laughed my head off!

kirbydog

WATT A WUSS! Comment # 40 was the BEST!!!

pffft

If you watch this show you're a filthy homo.

Seattlelite

RUSHED in an ambulance??? For a muscle??? An ambulance should only be used for life threatening emergencies, not pulled muscles.
These Hollywood sissies can sure get ridiculous!

kirbydog

OK, so someone deleated the original comment # 40. It was about Cheryl giving wuss-boy a b*** J** to make him feel bettah!!!!

kirbydog

HEY!!! Why did someone deleat the original comment # 40???? It wuz da BEST ONE!!!????? WTF???

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments