'CSI' Star

Popped for

Heroin, Coke, Ecstasy

4/29/2008 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"CSI's" Gary Dourdan was busted in Palm Springs yesterday on suspicion of possessing heroin, cocaine, ecstasy and prescription drugs. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the actor was asleep in his car at 5:21 AM when they approached the vehicle and made the bust.

0429_dourdan_ex_mug-1
We're told Dourdan was taken to Palm Springs jail where he posted $5,000 and bailed out.

NYC4EVER

Whaaaat????? This really surprised me, I thought he was a normal family man. Guess I missed the memo.

denis

dumb ass

Creeder

He's got the job that every actor who has worked at the Sizzler on Hollywood wants and he chucks it out the window. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Paula

its to bad he is one good lookin guy. i have faith he will clean up, he has to clean up he is sooooooo good on csi.

There is no such thing as reality tv

ME-Go away, please before they lock you up.

briiena

I don't understand the attraction of drugs. Especially, when you have more money than most people and can do and explore most any avenue that tickles your fancy. Sure, life is hard, but I think it should be more bearable with a posh job and extra cash.

briiena

By the way I am African-American and drug-free. Except for Midol.

rochbbx

Hey drug /alcohol addiction can happen to anyone, been there done that, and I'm a retired LEO. He needs to face his addiction, get some help and move on. Being kicked when your down doesn't help anybody. It's just that he's in the limelight at the moment. Hopefully he has some family to support him, and he'll get some help. Just my thoughts.

csigsrfan

I hate that no one thought of the fact that he did want to hurt or maybe even kill someone because he was tired so he did the right thing and pulled over and take a nap

Kenneth Shields Sr.

I knew it had to be something going on with him. He decided not to renew his contract for next season which I find to be a little odd, and he has had this flat affect when you see him.. The Brother has my prayers and should seek HELP!!!!........Shalom

I laugh at other's misfortunes

You can hear the slapping of the wrist from here.

Switch

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AND HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Lily127

God the people who post on here are such losers - glorying in somebody else's misfortune/illness/pain. Maybe he pulled over so he wouldn't kill someone while driving under the influence. Either way, people who say 'HAHAHAHAH he got fired from CSI' should just be shot so that we can be spared the misery of having to deal with them on this Earth. LOOOOSSEEERRRRRRSSSS!

Jamie

He's such a talented actor, i can understand the fall that comes with drugs and alcohol, the feeling that your on top of the world only to find out that your actually on the bottom. Before you know even realize whats happening your like this guy....all he needs to do is ask for help because it's out there...for everyone. No one is stuck in their situations, they just chose to be there.

Dustine

I love this guy on CSI-he's not the only celeb on drug's and won't be the last-he shouldn't lose his role on the show for this.
I hope he get's help to get off the drug's!! Love you Gary!!!

'