Dina Lohan: First Class Bitch!

4/29/2008 2:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dina LohanLooks like Naomi Campbell has been giving Dina Lohan flying lessons.

TMZ spies caught Lindsay's mommie dearest going ballistic on her assistant at JFK baggage claim last week. Our source tells us Dina -- who was flying back from LAX with her middle-aged teen daughter Ali -- was screaming at the assistant for forgetting her bag and yelled, "You must have left your brain on the flight. You're my assistant and that's my bag. You should know this!" It's safe to say you won't be seeing that on "White Oprah's" reality show.

Oh, and we're told Dina flew first class on American Airlines, but used the bathroom in coach. Apparently, D-nasty doesn't s**t where she eats -- only on her employees!

stacy

Why on earth does Dina need an assistant? Is she famous for something other than being LiLo's ma?

pimp

I'd would also yell at my assistant...I don't pay her to create complex interest arbritrage models, but I pay her to make sure I have my airline tickets with me.

FlBiker

I'd like to do the mother daughter thing with Dina and Lindsay.

cooper

ewww i cant stand this woman. she is sooo pitiful. get ur own dam bag bitch.

spread the love

tmz. well done slam! but, why is it necessary to cover this skank who has done absolutely nothing with her life but ruin the lives of her children? this loser thinks she is a celebrity, and sadly E and MTV may make her one. A talent-less, attention whore becoming a celebrity....only in America. Watching a telent-less, attention whore crash and burn....priceless.

peace.

CoolGirl2008

I heard this is how Harvey treats his staff when the camera aren't rolling.

Jay

She probably used the bathroom in coach because she's a fame whore & wanted people to recognize her.

She looks great

I'd yell at my assistant, too. That's a pretty stupid thing to forget/lose luggage.

If she were a man, you'd admire him for being take charge.

Can TMZ ever give the misogyny a rest?

Mr. X

Lohan is a bitch? Is this news? Next thing you're going to tell me is that water is wet.

She looks great

Is TMZ in business with Joe Francis?

Why were all of our negative and appropriate comments about Joe Francis censored from TMZ?

Idolwatcher

Let her bitch up a storm, Clan Lohan is finished anyway. She'll be wishing for an "assistant" job sometime soon. Tramp!

.....

Just a thought...wouldn't it be funny if brit and lilo cut the purse strings. What would the repulsive moms lynne and dinah do? Wither and die I bet.

Guesst

Dina should hire Joe Francis as her assistant. I'd bet he'd remember those bags!

kim

I dont usually bag on people but I have to say this woman is a whore. If she lived in Thailand she would have sold Ali and Lindsay and all her other children to highest bidder! She is dictionary definition of a BAD mother.

Triple Play

SO THAT IS WHAT THEY MEAN BY THE APPLE DOESN'T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE. A BITCH WILL ONLY PRODUCE A BITCH AND SOMETIMES A BITCHY DOUCHE BAG DRUNK. WHAT IS THE OLD HAG GOING TO DO WHEN HER SLUTTY DAUGHTER CAN'T GET ANY WORK,. " WOULD YOU LIKE FRIES WITH THAT BURGER"? START PRACTICING DINA YOU OLD WHORE BAG

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments