Hulk

Puts the Moves On

... His Daughter?!

4/29/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's a lot of guys who would kill to rub oil in between Brooke Hogan's thighs -- but her birth father shouldn't be one of 'em! Billy Ray Cyrus on line one!

media-removed-tmz
In an attempt to turn Brooke a similar shade of burnt amber, Hulk creepily rubbed lotion and frolicked with his 19-year-old eldest child -- along with his Brooke-alike girlfriend -- at an L.A. hotel pool on Monday. Keep it in the family.

wtf

In one pic he is even rubbing it between her legs. It's one thing to be close to your dad but this is SICK!!!

jogoula

IT ALWAYS FEEL BETTER WHEN IT'S DADDY !!!! SHE AIN'T COMPLAINING, WHY WOULD Y'ALL? 2 CONSENSUAL ADULTS, CMON!!!

FlBiker

That's no big deal, he does bang her, THAT is a big deal........

tba

This is a little creepy...maybe, that's why she was upset with her best friend banging the hulkster.

huckbilly

So now people aere not allowed to rub lotion on THEIR OWN KIDS ?

Did you know sometimes the parents also have to wipe the ass of their little kiddies? Is it perverted too?

YOU people probably are sick perveted geeks.

dude.. this is bad. he is not rubbing her butt or anything like that. He is putting suntan lotion on his daughter, and you guys are turning into something pervy. Thats w

Liz

Huckbilly ~ Wipping your "KIDDIES" (operative word kiddie) butt is totally diferent from "RUBBING" your daughters butt!

FlBiker

A & E must be SO proud of their Hogan Know's Best program.
Daddy happens to be feckin the daughter is the cliff hanger at the end of next season.
BOYCOTT A&E!!

wtf

Those defending it obviously have the same perverted relationship with their dad.

Me

Uh ok. I"m a female and I have adult daughters. And I'm trying to think of when the last time was that I put suntan lotion on their butts and thighs. Oh wait..I know...when they were KIDS.

The Hulkhead makes me sick for many reasons. Add this one to the list.

Monica

I agree with # 26. This is just wrong. He should be rubbing her anywhere.

pebbles

#1, In a normal world, these things are disgusting. you must live inside thier world. I would never ask my dad to do that nor would he do that. This family just gets sicker by the day. He has to have a thing for his daughter! It is just so obvious, just like ole dad simpson. perverts!

Monica

Sorry... That should have been.. " Souldn't be rubbing her anywhere"

CoolGirl2008

Oh Mi God- I just threw up!

pebbles

and fbiker it is VH1 not A&E!