Hulk

Puts the Moves On

... His Daughter?!

4/29/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's a lot of guys who would kill to rub oil in between Brooke Hogan's thighs -- but her birth father shouldn't be one of 'em! Billy Ray Cyrus on line one!

media-removed-tmz
In an attempt to turn Brooke a similar shade of burnt amber, Hulk creepily rubbed lotion and frolicked with his 19-year-old eldest child -- along with his Brooke-alike girlfriend -- at an L.A. hotel pool on Monday. Keep it in the family.

LeeLee

EWWWWWWW!

Maybe this is acceptable for a child aged birth to 8 or 9. Beyond that -- NOOOOOOOO!

yadda yadda

ok you are the sick pervs for thinking they are acting anything othre then father and daughterly. You are SICKO'S!!!

davey

Hulk.... call me. I'll rub it on her for you.

meandmyvoices

Ok now this beats creepy. This is a bit too much for me. I have a good relationship with my dad but not to have him rub my thighs with oil...

patsy ramsey

POOR BROOKE MUST BE THINKING HER DADDY IS DATING A GIRL THAT LOOKS JUST LIKE ME, SO IN ORDER TO COMPETE FOR MY DADS LOVE, I NEED HIM TO RUB MY ASS. THE POOR GIRL IS ANOTHER WASTED CHILD OF IDIOT CELEBRITIES

CoolGirl2008

Obviously there's a lot of people from the South who are posting here in support of rubbing their daughter's butt with oil. Apparently they do that all the time. They'll say It's not related to incest.

So give them a break, they don't know any better.

FlBiker

VH1, you're right, sorry. A&E has the other retarded hillbillys in the bounty hunter show.

LameMZ

Well I have 19 year old daughter, and would never put lotion on her butt, or inner thigh, That crosses a boundry imo. But at the same time I don't believe for a minute Hulk is trying to diddle his kid either. It may be innapropiate, but it does not make it fact. Typical TMZ again making up stories with no facts.

wasted days and wasted nights

C'mon, Hulk, chill with some tunes and a brew and leave sweetbuns alone. She's a big girl now; her father shouldn't be the man in motion with the lotion.

jen

quit- burn my eyes.....nasty thing..I mean both of them

me

ok yeah....this is wrong in every sense of the word. blech!

ratched

NOT appropriate. No how, no way.

tmzsucks

Pre-Trial for Nick "Spoiled-ass coma-inducing wanna-be" Bollea (hogan) 5/9/2008- as for Brooke, let's just say Dad's trying to polish a turd and feed it down our throats- "It puts the lotion on"

Sharona

There's nothing wrong with dad oiling up daughter. Ony the sick and perverted that need to whack off to something would find anything wrong with this. Most negative remarks are just negative because they are jealous and they do not have a daughter that looks like Brooke.

ROSEMARY SAMANIEGO

I THINK THAT HE SHOULDN'T BE HANGING OUT WITH HER FRIENDS, I MEAN COME ON HOW CREEPY IS IT THAT YOUR DAD IS HANGING OUT WITH YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS. THEY ARE HAVING FUN AND THEIR HE IS JUST WATCHING. WRONG I THINK THAT HE SHOULD FIND FRIENDS OF HIS OWN. HE NEEDS TO HANG OUT WITH PEOPLE HIS OWN AGE. AND HIM TOUCHING HIS DAUGHTER THAT IS HIS DAUGHTER SO I DON'T SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. JUST A WORD OF ADVICE TERRY HANG OUT WITH OLDER PEOPLE. DON'T TRY AND ACT LIKE U ARE STILL A TEENAGER YOU ARE STILL MY FAVORITE THOUGH.