Jimi Hendrix Sex Tape!!! Gives Good Headband

4/29/2008 12:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 40-year-old sex tape featuring Jimi Hendrix and two brunettes.....shot decades before sex tapes were all the rage.

The tape is up close, personal and raunchy. A rock 'n roll memorabilia collector found and sold it to Vivid Entertainment. Here's the deal, during the threesome, Hendrix loses his clothes but never sheds his legendary headband!

wondering

Was he even participating ? he's a sexxy rock god but all he does is lay there

dick head

so FAKE!!!

Alicia

I can't watch the video, getting error 404

Christin

I read about this on celebrity prayer list this morning and was shocked. Then I realized... why am i shocked? He's a rock star of course he'll have a sex tape.

Beth

You have to remove one of the tmz.com from the URL. They changed the vid and screwed up the URL in the process. Now you can't see nearly as much as you could before. Now it's just a waste. I want the old Vid back!

m

We may be only seeing part of this video, but it looks like rape to me. If the tables were turned, and there was a woman lying there looking like she's passed out with men all over her, it would clearly be rape. This tape is really sad.

jimmyjoe

Be quiet about the 'kids' who might see this. Parental supervision is the responsibility of parents. That said, I do not believe this taope is real.

OCD

That doesn't look like Jimi to me. And I'm NOT going to watch the video, either. Blech.

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

i don't even w a n t to know what kind of residue was collected under THAT guys ridges 'n' skin folds down under...

gl

OH STOP IT ALREADY with all the whining about what 'kids' might see on this site. If these 'kids' are not being supervised by the parents, that should be of no consequence to adults who are visiting this site and others. Sheesh, some people have nothing better to do than complain about damn near everything these days.

starzzguitar

Sorry kids, that ain't him. It takes more than an afro wig and groovy clothes to make a Jimi Hendrix. Nice try.

Colo.Girl

12. Are you sure he wasn't dead already? His face looks about as stiff as.... LOL

Posted at 12:06PM on Apr 29th 2008 by Holy Crap!

LMAO!!!!

Colo.Girl

He looks like he's lying in a coffin.

Mari

The only thing which shocks me is the lack of effort marketing or naming this video. The Jimi Hendrix Sex Tape? I mean come on, these write themselves:
Are YOU experienced?; THE Jimi Hendrix Experience; Damn, he was experienced....I mean stop me already. There are plent of things they missed, hell TMZ caught the Foxy Ladies tag. Put some effort into raking in the money!

Anyone

That is NOT Jimi Hendrix! Jimi had a much smaller nose & nostrils; look up a photo of the real Jimi online and you'll see for yourself.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments