Billy Bob's Son Alleged Sex Crime Victim

4/30/2008 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Willie ThortonLaw enforcement sources tell TMZ Billy Bob Thornton's son is at the center of a criminal investigation -- the alleged victim of "unlawful sex."

Here's what we know. Willie Thornton, age 14, was dating a 22-year-old woman. Her ex-boyfriend apparently became jealous. Sources say the ex called the LAPD, informing them his former GF was having sex with a minor.

Law enforcement sources tell us there is an "active investigation" into the crime of "unlawful sex" -- translated, an adult having sex with someone under 18. We're told Willie is cooperating with the sex crimes unit. And, we're told, cops have also interviewed Billy Bob.

BTW, the picture was taken four years ago.

Huh?

When I first read the headline, I thought OMG, Angelina is doing minors now.

sallygail

I agree TMZ should take this down..This child is a minor.....If it was a girl every one would want jail. Come on the young man is 14 and the adult 22....Please for once ....take it down............

HARDY-HAR-HAR

OK, so this is every 14 year old boy's DREAM!!

But it still is wrong.

OCD

That's just wrong, TMZ. All the way around. Naming names and posting photos of a minor in this situation would be morally wrong even if it weren't possibly illegal.

Dave

Hey good for the kid... I was 16 when my best friends Mom took care of me for a whole summer.... 1967
Best damn thing that ever happened to me...

fletch

Time to award another "Luckiest Boy in America" medal.

rbrucks

Please take this down, TMZ. This is just too low. He IS a victim, adolecent male stereotypes or not. Shame on you!! I love TMZ, but if you don't take the ENTIRE post- name, picture, and all, I won't visit your site or watch your show anymore, and I bet I'm not alone.

Nshado

This is not some camp movie, this is real life. It's illegal for an adult over the age of 18 to have sex with a minor. Period. We have laws in place for a reason, and this young man was taken advantage of by an adult woman who should know better but is obviously sick.
Young people are not grown up enough to be aware of the responsibility and consequences of sex at a young age. We as parents are supposed to be there to teach our young how to survive in the world and live a good life. I don't think BBThornton is a very good parent in that he's not the best role model for a growing young man. His own wild lifestyle no doubt led his son to believe this behavior is OK. Just like alot of the posters here. Well...it's NOT ok. It's a crime and those who perpetrate it should be punished and treated for their pedaphile sickness. Gender does not matter!!

celebutaunter77

"Some women should be born steril".. Ya, I wish I had been, because the thought of having a kid, and it having even the slightest chance of being ANYTHING like you, makes me want to vomit. You have ZERO personality, you know that? Maybe you should visit sunshineandfluffythings.com, more suited to your taste perhaps. The same goes for #%@ or whatever your name is.

celebutaunter77

P.S... Now THAT's funny "Dave" at 5:16!

atzdl

If this had been a female sex abuse victim, you wouldn't have revealed the name and definitely not posted a photo. What a double standard. He's a young boy. If TMZ has any decency at all, you will remove this post.

Cris

I thought it was illegal to post photos of sex-crime victims on websites?

Maynotlast

ANNIE #14 "To those of you questioning TMZ's integrity for posting this story: I laugh at all of you because I highly doubt that a 14 year old is willingly having sex with his girlfriend is a "victim"."

THE NEXT TIME A 22 YEAR OLD MAN HAS SEX WITH A 14 YEAR OLD GIRL, I EXPECT TO SEE YOU THROW YOURSELF IN FRONT OF THE ANGRY MOB CHANTING FOR HIS CASTRATION.

Norque

Damn I would have killed to have had sex with a 22 year old when i was 14

Joe Mama

wish i had a 22 year old girlfriend when i was 14, i probably would have been an alcoholic.