David Cook's Gal Pal

4/30/2008 6:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"American Idol" wannabe David Cook (left) on last night's show -- and a freshly shaven Rosie O'Donnell (right) back in 2002.
David Cook and Rosie O'Donnell
One of them is a lesbian icon.

We're just sayin'!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Cort

58. I think they are both disgusting. David Cook is the most untalented contestant ever on American Idol. He is extremely arrogant and has no looks OR personality. His singing is just average. BORING!!!

Posted at 9:14AM on May 1st 2008 by My Opinion

****

Wow "My Opinion", have you ever watched David Cook? Seriously. Or are you just trying to start something because you KNOW he rocks and that's all? My goodness, if you have seen him, you should get your eyes and ears checked. Not only is he a good person with a great personality (and please don't ask how I know, if you watch the show from beginning to end, you'd know too) but he's an AWESOME performer with an amazing talent. He's done nothing to show he's arrogant, everytime he gets good reviews, he acts extremely surprised.

I wish everyone on earth thought David Cook was ugly as hell and horrible, that just means I could have him all to myself :P

Cort

Call me bad, but I agree with the poster wanting to pour sugar on David...hell, I'd pour anything on him, or nothing, as long as it meant I got to devour him for um....ever! Must go to bed now and have naughty dreams...

crazynurse

David is smokin' hot. His beautiful eyes, messed up hair and mysteriously haunting voice are amazing! I can't get enough of him. He is by far the best idol contestant ever!

gailer

Is Cook gay?

Ashley

David Cook is feaking gorgeous!!! Lesbian or not, I'd still do him. Either way he likes women.

Shereeda

what a farce!!!! it's OUTRAGEOUS... that's demeaning and insulting to David ...

orarnp

I understand when you're an artist & performer, you're vulnerable to the public's comments on anything about you. That's because the public also belong to different categories, different levels ,different degree of education & understanding and different upbringing.Unfortunately, for those people who mock good hearted, hard working and sincere and down to earth people like David Cook, they actually belong to the lower class of people, insensitive and just plain low class. To David, i love your hair cut. It matches the edginess of the kind of songs you sing.It still frames your face nicely. David Cook , even when he's 25, still has boyish look and perhaps the unshaven look is to make him look a little more mature. Don't listen to these people who have bad taste. I bet they don"t even have one good shot of themselves!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5