Disney's Dirty Little (Victoria's) Secret

4/30/2008 1:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

So if you're buyin' what Disney has been sellin' lately -- that they are appalled by the Vanity Fair pics of Miley Cyrus -- you're more gullible than a weapons inspector in Iraq.Click to see photos
TMZ has turned up Disney ads marketing lacy, sexy lingerie by models who are made to look underage. They're hawking bras, undies and lacy boy shorts. They are nothing short of seductive. The photos are being used by Shanghai Zhenxin Garment Company to sell Disney clothes in China.

So who "manipulated" Winnie the Pooh into a three-way with jail-bait looking chicks? For the record, Annie Leibovitz didn't take these photos.

Calls to Disney were not immediately returned.

Focus People

There are a lot bigger issues to deal with than Disney trying to sell lace undies to teenagers. Looking at teenagers today, the last thing you have to worry about them doing is buying Pooh Lace undergarments. They are buying skirts that don't cover what they are meant to and wearing panties with quite a bit less coverage. Pervs don't have to look at Disney pics they just have to go to the mall.

As for the symbols and hidden "items" in Disney movies, I grew up with Aladin, Little Mermaid and Lion King. Their "easter eggs" if you will did not influence me in any way, in fact I did not even know about the castle incident on the Mermaid box until I was well into high school. Kid's don't know about these things until someone tells them.

EC

Ya know, these FUTURE actresses do have to start some where, dah.... Lets be real, whoever said the three-way with pooh from your company should have his HEAD handed to him along with a place in the unemployment line. If this type of manipulation of futures actors or actresses is what you like to publicize to the public, then I will look elsewhere for a carrier.

wishmaster

If this was a 15 guy with his shirt off then it would be just some cool young dude. But since it's a girl ONLY SHOWING HER BACK then she's a slut.

Have you ever seen a dress... guess what is shown...

.....

I CAN'T BELIEVE THE POSTS THAT READ LIKE MILEY WAS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF. THAT'S RIDICULOUS. MILEY HAS ALREADY PROVEN VIA SLEAZY PICS POSTED BY HER ON THE NET THAT LIKE MANY BEFORE HER SHE WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO REMAIN IN THE SPOTLIGHT. AT THIS POINT SHE IS NO BETTER THAN BRIT, LILO, JAIME OR PARIS. SHE'S SIMPLY FOLLOWING BY EXAMPLE. AFTER ALL, LEWDNESS WORKED FOR THEM. ALSO, IF YOU BOTHERED TO READ THE POST YOU WOULD KNOW THOSE GIRLS ARE MODELS MADE TO LOOK YOUNGER. ANYONE WHO'S NOT BLIND CAN TELL THOSE ARE YOUNG WOMEN. DUH!!!!

What Would Xmas Be Without Warrants Served In Annas Death

"And I wondered much further today than I should...
Now I sit on her shoulder just working up wood..."

Good

Cute cartoon characters are popular with adult asian women of all ages. No sexual implications.

Reality

THAT'S REALLY GOOFY!

Kathryn

disney, like every other money-machine, realize that sex sells and won't stop until people wake up and realize that their children are being pandered to and their stars and being pimped out to make them even more money. today's Disney bears no resemblance to the Disney that I grew up with. Its all about the BENJAMINS.

Cassie

Those Disney Underwear Stores are everywhere in China. They're actually pretty nice too. They have nightgowns, bras, panties all designed after the Disney Princesses. I bought myself the entire Jasmine set when I visited China last year. It's actually a better bra than Victoria Secret!

Cassie

Oh and contrary to what that other article says, with Disney denying that they market Sexy Disney underwear at teens/young women, etc and all the stores in China are knock offs... The store where I bought my stuff was DEFINITELY a licensed Disney store. So Disney's a big fat liar.

Howdy

Just for the record, Hans Blix, the UN's chief weapons inspector in Iraq, was essentially spot on in his assessment of Saddam Hussein's capabilities. To bad we didn't listen to him. I am not sure how what he thinks of underage lingerie models.

chris

You have to realize in asia, women are much more petite. This in combination of the love of "cute" things in asia makes sense in this ad. It may seem pedophilic here, but over there, they just look like regular women who like cute things like disney characters.

asdfghjkl

This in no way relates to your main point, but the weapons inspectors in Iraq proved to be correct, did they not? They said Sadam had no WMDS. Cheney, Bush et al said he did. We went to war. Then we found Hans Blick et al were right, Bush et al were wrong.

HooplaOinkOink

When I look at the pic in that other article, I can't help but imagine what she could be doing to me with those Minnie Mouse gloves on her hands. I'm sure that millions of Chinese men viewing that billboard would have the same thoughts.

paige

Actually the weapons inspectors were right. It's members of Congress and the American who were the gullible ones.