Jamie Lynn: Baby Rides in Style

4/30/2008 6:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sure, Jamie Lynn's a knocked-up, unwed 17-year-old living in Kentwood, LA ... but she's the only knocked-up, unwed 17-year-old living in Kentwood, LA who's also got her own Range Rover!

It pays to be Britney's sista.

Kelli

Whoop te do...let us know if she made it home safely.

!!

SO !? She made GOOD money, working for Disney. Might as well buy a GOOD vehicle.

Bubblebunny

.....

Yeah, it is kind of creepy that tmz is following this child. Oh wait, she's a mature woman now cause she pregnant. Sorry, forgot....not! Nobody cares what this washed up hussy is doing. Go hide in someone elses bushes tmz.

mcchels

Fat? She is not to fat! You must need glasses.
Good For her on having a nice car~ She worked for the money,
she can drive what she wants.

phyllis diller

I have owned two Range Rovers...pretty, yes! Reliable NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

People...I warn you against buyin a car just because it is "pretty"
Do your research before making the biggest mistake I did by buying Range Rovers.

KELLY

SHE MAKES HER OWN CASH WORKING FOR DISNEY DUMB ASS!!!! AND TO THE IDIOT SAYING SHE IS TOO FAT WTF EVER! SHE LOOKS AWESOME! ITS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

!!

#4 - Gracey ... Dont LIE Gracey.
Remember, you emailed me a pic.
Put a ( 9 ) behind your size zero... that would be more accurate.

tami

I had a child when I was 17 too. He is now in college. I am driving a car that I bought with money my dad left me when he died 10 years ago. I would do anything to have a Range Rover - or actually any new car. She is really lucky.

Clickie-clickie

Really, tmz. Stop posting snide, middle-school remarks about a young girl who is
making the best of a bad situation. The child made a mistake. She is trying to live
her life quietly in her own home-town. If she had stayed in L.A. and was clearly seeking
attention, you'd have a right to make a sarcastic comment now and then.

As it is, shut the frick up.

IhateJon

I was in the Wal-Mart store yesterday in McComb when she was in there. I walked up to her and tried to talk to her because I watch her show Zoey 101. She is such a BRAT she TOTALLY ignored me like I was invisible. I'm just a kid who's a fan of her show and she is a RUDE person to not talk to a kid. You can see me in the background of the video when she's pushing the buggy to her car. I was in a purple LSU t-shirt pushing a buggy across the parking lot.

So Jamie Lynn if you are reading this, YOU ARE REALLY MEAN AND STUCK UP!!! YOU REALLY HURT MY FEELINGS!! YOU WERE IN A PUBLIC STORE otherwise I wouldn't have bothered you to try to talk to you! You need to remember it's kids like me that made your show a hit TV show and I'm sure you really don't care since ur having a baby but maybe one day you'll want to be back on TV, BUT I WON'T BE WATCHING YOUR SHOWS ANYMORE!!! Your mom was always nice to fans when your sister first became a big star she even gave me a autographed photo of Britney when I was like 7. I even have the same vocal coach as Britney did when she was my age and your mom was still a teacher at Parklane, he also says how nice your mom is, so you might want to take some lessons from your mom on how to treat kids who are fans! Yeah you should ignore the paps, but NOT KIDS!!

american beauty

Someone needs to teach her about bringing her own cloth bags to WalMart instead of using all that plastic stuff that won't degrade for 1,000 years -- like, about 999 years after everyone forgotten who Jamie Lynn even was! She's a loser, and pathetic. The whole family is dysfunctional, y'all. Money don't buy y'all no class! Sheesh. I feel sorry for her kid.

HooplaOinkOink

4. Even though she's prego, she's way too fat. I wasn't that fat when I was prego. I hope she loses it like I did. I'm nice and thin, and you are all fat and jealous 300 pounders in front of your computer screens, eating Cheetos and Taco Bell. Sorry, Sweeties, no one is as cute as ME !

Posted at 5:38PM on Apr 30th 2008 by Irene Gracey Size 0
====================================================

I normally love women with thin, tiny bodies, but no matter how cute you might be to look at, you are now showing yourself to be sickeningly ugly on the inside.

You're making me nauseous.

Sharona

So really who's business is it what she drives? or where she shops? or who she screws?

Born to run

How come no charges are being brought about about the adult boyfriend knocking up the young spears!!! Just like hollywood clubs letting in all the underage stars?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments