Aniston to Paparazzi:

I'm Not Your Friend, Buddy!

5/3/2008 12:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer AnistonJennifer Aniston got accosted at a Florida Marlins game tonight by an overzealous photog who got a little too close for comfort. Hands off Mayer's woman!

Aniston was filming a scene at the game with Owen Wilson for their upcoming movie "Marley & Me." CBS4 in Miami tells that after they were done filming, a photog got too close to Aniston and wouldn't back off. Cops warned him several times to keep his distance, but he wouldn't listen -- so officers moved in.

He was taken out of the stadium and eventually released. No charges were filed.

ihateryan

she is the most boring over hyped tv has been of all time.

zanzibar1

This is breaking news?????

stupidho

Since the divorce, she looks better, happier and doing things her own way. You go girl, can't wait for Marley and Me to come in the theaters.

heroslovey

Maybe she shouldv'e followed in her daddys footsteps and been on a soap. No paps following them around, and no chance of the woe is me (even though I roll around in money) crap. If she wanted "fame" she got it.

Cheryl

I thought she had class. She should be HAPPY & so should the rest of the actors, If any person or persons in media are interested in them......

Sue

I'll go to bat any day for Jen. Why does the WORLD have to question why she isn't with another guy? Lots of women are HAPPY/HAPPIER w/o a man. She's perfect just the fricking way she is.

Sue

Sue

I believe Jen is completly over Mr. Arm PItt....Jen's are the ONLY movies I will see. She is a perfect picture of beauty, class, intelligence,....beauty inside and out. Love ya Jen.

stupidho

Pitt traded in his high maintenace Mercede's for a smooth riding Rolls Royce. lol, you people are sad. Pitti s now in a situation where there is noway out unless he wants to look bad. Pitt already looks bad, once a cheater always a cheater. Aniston looks great, Pitt looks worn out and old. Who got the better deal? I vote for Aniston.

Mr. Hat

Jennifer Aniston is a joke.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

50. Jennifer Aniston is a joke.

Posted at 12:53PM on May 3rd 2008 by Scalp Pocahontas

LOL

Jess

Whats her problem this is the dry life she can expect now since she hooked up with a
publicity whore ( Mayer ) that will die if he is not in the media for 1 day.
I was on Jen side after the break up. I thought Brad and Ange were pigs.
Now I'm starting to understand that maybe the problem is Jen. How can
see switch between man after man in the media.
Spending anytime with John Mayer is disturbing.
That thing is a nasty creep. hanging out with Mayer and letting
him use her by alerting the media makes her really desperate.
Everytime a gay rumor start he grabs any women next to him and
front with her untill the rumors die out then dump her.
She do not seem to want a quality life. I don't care
how slow my career is going I would not let a gay women hating man
use me. Jen has gotten pathetic may be Brad is in a much better place
even if I hate Angie.. At least Angie don't let guys use her. I use to believe
Jen when she said the break up was not because she didn't want children-well
Brad has kids and seems very happy now while she opens her hole up to every
disgusting pig in Hollywood looking for a ho bag to lift their career. I always
said before John Mayer only date losers my mouht dropped open when he ended
up with Jen I'm still shock. So now her career is going down the drain like Jessica
Simpson and Minka Kelly because his fans will bash her as well.

Jess

52. I'm not a movie buff,....I ONLY SEE JENNIFER ANISTON MOVIES. Guys like what's his name Arm Pitt...are a dime a dozen. Jen's moved on, She's a completely classy woman, intelligent beautiful inside and out. Nobody needs an Arm Pitt.
^^^^^^
Classy is not John Mayer. Thats a very stupid move on Jen's part.

Grandmother Lohan

Who the hell is allowing Jennifer Aniston to make another movie?
When will these people learn? This woman cannot act!
Why, she's absolutely horrible!

mmmmmm hmmmmm

wait a minute, how can ONE photog get too close and bed removed by the cops, when all the TMZ madness is unsurmountable and no one gives a s h i t? jennifer aniston is a talentless washed up inbred looking moron who desrves nothing better than to be the red carpet BRAD and ANGELINA so well deserve.

mekkalekkahisimbalabimcanceronjen