Aniston to Paparazzi:

I'm Not Your Friend, Buddy!

5/3/2008 12:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer AnistonJennifer Aniston got accosted at a Florida Marlins game tonight by an overzealous photog who got a little too close for comfort. Hands off Mayer's woman!

Aniston was filming a scene at the game with Owen Wilson for their upcoming movie "Marley & Me." CBS4 in Miami tells that after they were done filming, a photog got too close to Aniston and wouldn't back off. Cops warned him several times to keep his distance, but he wouldn't listen -- so officers moved in.

He was taken out of the stadium and eventually released. No charges were filed.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Huh?

In every pic of her, she always looks good enuf to eat. Pics of Jolie though make me want to gag.

Rob

The most highly-overrated actress of her generation. The most highly-overrated beautiful person of her generation. All of her past and fast fading success is based on fanzine-pumped interest in her hairstyle, something dubbed the "Rachel 'do." This radical hair design, a throw-back to the '60s wedge style, has allowed her to pocket a million dollars an episode during "Friends" ponderously overextended run: not bad for mediocrity at best in terms of talent.

Jen Fan

Now I know why Jen needs a bodyguard. There are a lot of sick, psychopathic, Jen haters out there. Wow, can't believe some of the stuff I have just read. She is stunning, and she is very talented. You don't get paid $1,000,000.00 an episode because of your hair. How many of you psycho's out there are actors? How many of you are high-paid models? Let me guess--not a one of you. Come on people. Why even look at a site about her if you hate her that much? Oh, the only other remark that really baffles me--why is she pathetic or a slut because she is dating? She is single, beautiful, and still young, why not play the field and have some fun? I certainly would if I were her.

Bettsie

Why isn't Jennifer decorating one of her houses. Poor Jennifer never got over pothead Brad. These people are pathetic.

DannyG

I don't know, maybe it's me, but isn't friend and buddy interchangeable? So, she said: I'm not your friend, friend.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6