Dwyane Wade -- Cougar Prey?

5/2/2008 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade was on TNT's "Inside the NBA" last night -- and boy, did hosts Charles Barkley and Kenny Smith give him s**t for allegedly hooking up with "cougar" Star Jones.
Dwyane Wade: Click to watch
As they should.

jessica

Star Jones is ugly and disgusting. she thinks she's better then everyone else. I'm glad she got fired from the view

Fred

After dealing with big gay Al for 2 years, Dwayne better watch out or Star will eat his young butt alive.

Standards are badly needed.

What's it to anybody else who Star Jones is good friends with? No wonder your country fights about every single thing. You're even in each other's bedrooms, if that's the case here. Let her rebound with who ever wants to rebound with her.

Rockstar Alumni

See this is the stuff that really irritatets me. Dwyane Wade is HAPPILY MARRIED! He is a devout Christian! Please...for the love of God...

Rapheale

OMG D.Wade please say YALL ARE JUST FRIENDS, please! I cant believe that you even went that low if yall are more than friends for GOODNESS sakes she married a GAY GUY. I hope you didnt put your mouth on nothing of hers.

I am so disgusted Im sick! I used to want D. Wade so bad that I dreamed about him , now I have 2nd thoughts LAWD HELP ME!

Woody

I'd bone her! she's got paper!!!!

Lenn K.

The moment he removes all those clothes and watch all that fat drop, and the scary looking body of a person who has dropped well over a 100 pounds without it getting tightenup. Man, he'll have vomit coming from every hole in his body.

Bubblebunny

Don't you all keep up, Dude ? She has said that she had plastic surgery to tighten up all her hanging fatness,for Al and a boob and azz job, plus a face lift !!! She bought all this Victoria Secret Lingerie, and probably Fredericks of Hollywood, too. Not enough to turn Al straight, though. She is a rich chick, she can afford all that surgery. Lenn, keep up on your Cougar Gossip if you are gonna comment, Man ! Usually, you are so up on stuff ! I am SHOCKED !

U KNOW HE TAPPED IT!!

HE'S GOT THAT GUILTY LOOK!

mya

Isn't Dwyane Wade a married father of 2? I need to look this up on wikipedia.

Lenn K.

Earth to Earth, I've seen that body in bathing suit and it's not tight at all. I think she needs a couple more rivets.

tom

this is sick!! she is disgusting, what is wrong with the world. I bet he went to the same chuch as obama

Sandy Williams

I am not a Star Jones fan but you guys are so mean on here. I think she looks good and I don't really like her. Everyone is hating on her because she was overweight. People are so cruel!!!!

Bubblebunny

To Lenn K. : Are you dating her, or were you counting on old pix in the Star, Enquirer, Weekly World News, Globe, etc ? You are a very funny man, Lenn K. !

Bubblebunny

Happily Married ! You mean like Kwame Kilpatrick, the happily married Christian Mayor of Detroit City ????????????

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments