Jamie Lynn Looking to Adopt, Too?

5/2/2008 6:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's about to pop out a baby, but Jamie Lynn Spears has also been spending time with some super cute pups.

The last thing this girl needs is another wild bitch in the family.

HooplaOinkOink

40. JAMIE PLANNED THIS PREGNACY! [ ... 583 words snipped out of pity to my fellow readers ... ] The average CUT & GUT birth cost is almost exactly the same as the average cost of raising a child to the age of 18.

Posted at 8:20PM on May 2nd 2008 by Jennifer2000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think that Jamie Lynn's older sister would be happy to give you some of her meds, Jennifer.

April

I acually feel sorry for Jamie... I mean she does deserve som ounce o privacy an these guys re jerks for fllwing her round everywhere they even followed her to Wal-mart for goodness sake.

just wondering

Jennifer 2000....Alot of what u r saying is true, it's an opinion, but many true points !! and I can't even begin to type them all out again and respond!!!...............thats ok everyone, no need to thank me! heehee.

HooplaOinkOink

45. Why is Kelli talking to herself and responding to her own posts?
(#33, 36, and 41)

Jennifer2000 is hysterical.

Posted at 8:32PM on May 2nd 2008 by brazen weep
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The answer to your question: it's because we have been invaded by a Nefarious Imposter.

As for your Jennifer2000 comment, by "hysterical", I assume that you're referring to hysteria.

Kelli

Someone is playing funny with my name...not funny. Jennifer 2000, give me more, I want to be dizzy again. :)

Kelli

23 hrs and 41 minutes until Kenny Chesney!!! Yeah!

Kelli

22 hrs...yea I am alone and having fun,

Marianne C

This family is constantly have babies and buy puppies from puppy mills. Talk about a group of people attracted to in breadking. I wish the all that best, that having been said. MCC

just wondering

10:18...and I'm still waiting to hear abt Leona's next appearance.

rj

What someone should tell this little ditz is that when you have a newborn, you really don't have time for a PUPPY! Where is this idiot's mother? Oh yeah, she is with her other idiot daughter, who, again doesn't know when you have a newborn, you don't have time for a puppy. I forgot, she no longer has her children, but she does have a menagerie of puppies!

SoliZ's_GuRl

wow shes really showing now...

lol, morons

Tacky tacky tacky, TMZ.

just wondering

Solizgirl ..hahahaha..so where did u think the babie would show up ??? cute...u must be young and wondering how the heck Jamie put herself in this position...so too speak..imo.

ugh

Like she needs a puppy when she has a bigger responsibility like a child on the way. She's even dumber than Britney holding those little dogs when her two disfigured looking kids have been taking away from her. She didn't want them either.

Leo

tmz sucks! she doesn't need that immature article, grow up!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments