Jamie Lynn Looking to Adopt, Too?

5/2/2008 6:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She's about to pop out a baby, but Jamie Lynn Spears has also been spending time with some super cute pups.

The last thing this girl needs is another wild bitch in the family.

Me, myself and I

26. I'm all for rescuing animals. but having a new pup and a new baby at the same time is not a good idea. New puppies need a a lot of attention, and Jamie will have her hands full with a baby, as she should. Common sense, people!

Posted at 7:32PM on May 2nd 2008 by No way..

#########################################################

That is so true "No Way", I thought your comments should be re-posted. She should have the baby first and settle into a routine before she even considers getting a puppy. If she MUST have a dog, then an already trained and housebroken older dog would be a better choice for her. It's so sad that people in this world seem to have so little common sense.

Kelli

Hey Diane, I remember your 2 doggies, hope they, you and Katrina are well. No more black eyes if you remember that.

Me, myself and I

Hi Kelli,

I still have my two little dogs; Katrina's 3rd birthday is this month; my son's birthday is the day after hers; and my black eye is gone! Life is good! Mother's day is next Sunday, so you all remember your mothers.

john

She should have an abortion right now. where are the parents when these kids are meesing up thier lives. why does anyone think its ok? and tmz just plays it like its a big joke.
kids look at these other kids on tv and want to be like them. what kind of role model is a pregnant 17 year-old little slut???

john

shes a little SLUT.

Kelli

Remember that was New Years...She is 3? I read she looks like you, Enjoy Mothers Day and take care. Watch out and do not trip on those doggies!! Time flies for sure.

Kelli

Johnny, too late for an abortion and slow down on whatever you are on. I recommend sleep but that is your choice.

john

have an abortion anyway.

Me, myself and I

Yes, she will be three. I didn't trip on a dog, it was my kitchen rug. It so weird, she has my face, my hair, my skin tone. It's like she my clone. My son also has my skin tone. The three of us don't burn in the sun. We just tan in about 10 minuets.

Kelli

Johnny, go to bed.

Sorry I thought it was one of your dogs but I remember it was in the kitchen. It is not weird at all she is your little clone. That is what happens, the generations just keep repeating itself. Have fun shopping for her birthday. Nice chattin and hearing about her.

Traci

You people need to stop being so nasty. If she wants a puppy so what. You are not going to have any part of Jamie the baby or the dogs life , So get over it let them live there life. You people complain and moan about everyone sounds like jealousy really,

Saraa

Holy crap, is she having a baby?

JEN2K

THROUGH

SYMPATHY

PREGNANTCIES

WITH

HER !

ann

Gotta love how TMZ constantly degrades women. Fat, ugly, ho's, bitches. Anything you guys haven't called a woman on this site? Nice Harvey.

bob

this whole family disgusts me!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments