Rodman's Alleged Victim Has Violent Past

5/2/2008 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gina "Gigi" Peterson, the girlfriend Dennis Rodman allegedly smacked around on Wednesday night, had a restraining order successfully filed against her by her ex-husband and father of her four kids -- six weeks ago!
Click to Read Documents
Her ex-husband is actually George Peterson from "The Real Housewives of Orange County." Gina and George separated in '02 and officially divorced in April of 2004.

George then got engaged to his current wife, Lauri Waring, during season two of "Housewives" -- and the (not-so) temporary restraining order filed against Gina forces her to leave George, Lauri and her two kids alone for five years. Gina's list of alleged crazy filed by George is long, and includes gems like:

-- "Gina stated that she wished I were dead, she wishes she could kill me, wishes I had a heart attack ... (and) if she had a gun, she would shoot me."

-- "Gina also has a history of violence against our children (once resulting in an Emergency Protective Order in favor of my eldest daughter ...)

-- "Gina has also physically assaulted me resulting in me falling to the ground."

-- "She even was previously ordered to involuntary psychiatric lock down."

-- "Gina threatens me in (an) email by reference to Dorian Gray, a character in Oscar Wilde's novel, who is found dead at the end with a knife in his heart."

As for her run-in with Rodman, Rodman's manager Darren Prince told TMZ, "Dennis and his girlfriend had too much to drink. When they returned to their hotel they started arguing and a minor altercation broke out where Dennis grabbed her by the arm and left a bruise." Cops are investigating.

NON Believer

There is NO WAY that the Media Grabber GIGI (Giddy up) would have bruised that quickly from Dennis grabbing her arm to push her away (because she is so violent herself). The bruise would have come out the next day. Come on............ everybody.........wake up.........look at her history. She's simply trying to get media attention and get some recognition from the media........I'd say she set the whole thing up........even by arranging with the media to meet with her and that daughter to do the video. I'm not that stupid. She would have made sure she had the bruise on that arm BEFORE she went out with Dennis that night & started the arguement.

arab horse - runs fast

Seriously let's look at all the facts. Gina's ex husband took a retraining order out againist her for not just one year, or two years BUT 5 YEARS!! She's a loose cannon and needs professional help. Who does she think she is?? She needs to grow up and stop stalking/assulting people.... Hopefully Dennis will wake up and kick her ugly ass back to the gutter where she belongs. It's people like her that give Dennis a bad name!! She's only out there to get her name in the media..... It's pathetic - SHE'S PATHETIC!!

NON Believer

That woman has no CLASS - was she a stripper at a club in Vegas? Don't know what Dennis is doing with this troublemaker, as he normally likes "Ladies with CLASS" - she is so FAKE & I agree, she's out there looking for media attention. GIGI................it's not about you baby.............. Dennis is the one we want to see............you're just a dark shadow

Marla

Hey George and Lauri:

It is no surprise to see both of you posting here behind aliases as you accused others of doing. Your posts are so obvious as is Pizza Girl's and her alter ego, Delilah. How much are you paying Pizza, George?! Nonetheless, say what you want about Ms. Peterson, aka, Gigi, Lauri only wishes she had half the heart Gigi has and as far as comparing appearance...Lauri, only in your wildest dreams!!! Georgie Boy, you actually believe you have it all wrapped up in a pretty little package for S-4 for the Bravo Housewives show, recently voted the 14th most ridiculous reality show, but think again. Yes, Georgie, you know who I am, I have known you almost half your life and have watched you try to destroy the mother of your children....Yes, it is all chronicled, George. The saddest thing is your kids know what you have done and continue to do to keep them from their mother and you know about that, too, but when did you ever care about your kids? I promise you this, Mr. Narcissist and Psychoctic famewhore, it aint over....it is only begun! There are places for people like you and Lauri....Hey Lauri, are you proud after exploiting your own troubled son on national TV? What a piece of work you are for using your own child who just wanted your attention and a mother who was there for him but instead you used him for ratings and to draw attention to yourself. I hope to God Joshua can climb out of the pit you dug for him. What mother would tell the world on a stupid reality show the struggles their, at the time, 16 year old son was dealing with? Then, for you to drag Joshua into a so-called "Intervention" on national TV was the most outrageous and selfish act I have seen. It was unbelievable! Yes, I know all about your past, too, and you know it. Posturing for S-4 under the guise of "Blending the Families" and using the Brady Bunch analogy is so absurd and the Peterson kids and Joshua will never, ever forget what the two of you did to these kids for your attempt at stardum. The real truth is about to come out, George. Your money can't buy you a reputation or hush your past. You only have yourself to blame.

Blissfull

Leave it to Dennis to take out the trash.

moneyman

i just Love America Us rich BLACK men can get away with anything!!!!! an sleep with all the white women we want life's just great!!

carole

Didn't Lauri's druggie son go to live with George's ex wife? I guess this would be her. I remember it pissing Lauir off to no end.

jess

Dennis has a history of violence, though. I remember the cops were called out when he was with Carmen Electra. Someone's trying to turn this around to make it appear that it's all her fault. Sounds like they're both nuts.

patsy ramsey

HOLY SH*T, RODMAN MUST BE HUGE, I'M TALKING BIGGER THEN THAT MOTLEY CRUE TOMMY LEE CHARACTER AND BIGGER THEN AN ELEPHANT. LOOK AT THE PICTURE OF THE WHORE, HER MOUTH IS STRETCHED TO THE ELASTIC BREAKING POINT.
DAM I WISH I WAS TALL AND COULD PLAY IN THE NBA, I COULD BE AS UGLY AS HELL AND STILL GET ALL THE HOES FOR FREE

Kimberly

I've been looking for a pic of George's ex-wife on the internet since season 2!!! Thanks to Dennis I finally get to see the former Mrs.Peterson!!!

gossipking

LOL!! what a joke they both are!!

NatTurner

typical white woman!

Lemonh3d

I hear you moneyman!!!!! White hoes are always going out of their way to get the brothas' to get some deep south lovin'. Hey!!! white guys do the rest of us a favor step up your game and keep them for yourself so they don't go chasing after us!!!!!!!

Seattlelite

Laurie's son, who was living w/Georges ex wife is not listed on the restraining order. That's weird, I wonder if he still lives at her house, or is there another ex wife he lives with? How many times has George Peterson been married? If this IS the ex wife Laurie's son was/is living with, why wouldn't Laurie want her son protected as well? IF this chick is really as psycho as the restraining order makes her look, I would be afraid of her wanting to 'get even' w/George by doing something to the Laurie's son.

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

he was just showing her a little tough love...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments