« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Derby Announcer Makes a Boob of Himself

5/3/2008 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When a Kentucky Derby announcer tried to make a reference about jockey Kent Desormeaux's son's ear implants -- there was one problem: Kent's gyrating wife, Sonia, made him get a little tongue tied.

Maybe Big Brown actually won by a breast!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Dan

Not funny at all

watch the race ever year

they are not picking on the little boy they are making fun of the reporter who messed up and it was pretty funny watch the video b4 you make a comment and it isn't TMZ calling them ear implants thats what the reporter called them they are just passing the word along this isn't offensive to any1 unless ur an idiot and don't understand what happened!

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Imissed it. I looked a the play , but I missed and do not see the controversy. The announcer said this was Desomeuax's family and that this son, with those implants on a hear the roar of the crowd for his father. I think that was a good thing.

Kelli

Eight Bells had an amazing record, bless her heart.

Homer J Simpson

I heard this yesterday and all I could think of was her implants... i had to chuckle, my dad chucked too. Then my mom gave us a real dirty look. :)

Liz

I am still very distraught over EIGHT BELLES................so happy that she did come in second!

RIP.........EIGHT BELLES

jbird

Not REALLY tongue tied. BTW I had thought that might be some new fangled external shunt for hydrocephalus. Learning all the time!

wait what

Why haven't you put up a post for Eight Belles? You made a post for that dead panda the other day...

GEB

Dallas, I am still distraught over Eight BEles as well. And Kelli could not have said it better Bless her heart.

William Burke

did i not actually see her breast pop out? no one else saw this? roll back that whole tape tivo anyone?

Uncle Edwin

It was funny as far as that "mom" hanging on to that get up for dear life while her implants tried their best to get out. No one was laughing at the little boy they were laughing at Mom and her poor wardrobe choice.

Bill

Kent and Sonia....Josh and Jake...are part of a GREAT family...anyone that knows them.....knows they have a GREAT sense of humor....we also know just how strong they are.....Sonia Desormeaux is one of the finest wife,mother,sister,friend anyone could ever ....ever...ever have or know! PLEASE root for these wonderful people on the road to the triple crown!
Bill

ERICKA

Come on TMZ...he was talking about the little boys cochlear implant not his mother's boobs.

SERIOUSLY