Jessica Flies the Fugly Skies

5/3/2008 1:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sometimes Jessica Biel looks like a million bucks. As we all know, the dollar ain't what it used to be. Not even close.

We're told that Jessica had just been through a two-hour delay on a flight from South Carolina to New York City. This is sure to re-ignite that gender war that broke out a while back here at TMZ over J. Biel.

Lisa

Ok Jessica Biel is NOT pretty
this picture is a little unfair, bc its clearly a bad picture.. she looks like she's lacking sleep or has been crying
but even WITH make-up on she's not pretty
i remember seeing that bikini photoshoot she did and thinking "good lord, she looks like a MAN"
she's just not very feminine or attractive
and ya, ya.. she has a great body
but then again, wouldnt you have an awesome bod too if you were an actress with very little talent and nearly no work and spent the bulk of your days working out with your personal trainer??
ya thats what i thought.. not impressed

vellu

She is still good looking, cried or not. What the **ll is wrong with you people getting kicks out of seeing start without make-up? Last time I checked they are still as much human as you and me. You, me and star occasionally (or always :) ) look bad without enough sleep, heavy drinking, etc etc.

babymomma

DAMN!!!!!!!!!! Top 10 sexiest women in what magazine? Makes me feel alot better about myself.

KayCee

omgsh, yall, are u kidding me? she went throu a two hour delay and she was probably on the plane for awhile, and judging from the fact that its dark outside, it was probably late at night. She looks tired, has no makeup on --she looks LIKE SHES BEEN ON A PLANE FOR HOURS and that shes HUMAN! who are you to talk about how "ugly" or "horrible" or judge her based on this freakin pic. no one looks beautiful all of the time. i hate it when stupid sites post pics of celebs off-gaurd without make up and dog them on how they are lookin cuz they dont have makeup on, people make stupid judgemental comments about them, knowing good n well they dont look great al the time. its ridiculous. Please find something else to do.

Corn

Wow you people are pathetic. Just because you're all ugly and jealous of famous people doesn't mean you can pick on fellow humans for having flaws. It's not that bad of a picture; just because she's a well-known actress and stalked by photographers doesn't mean she can't take a bad picture like everyone else. Maybe you should worry about your own lives and pick on your friends whom you actually KNOW.

Janette

Obviously, she has been crying and as one other person said, may be hungover. I know when I've been upset and crying, I usually have some wine to go with my whine. Why are you so mean to every one? Who writes these articles? Must be some wannabe celeb who is "fugly" as the article suggests.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4