Kanye

Knows How to

Charm the Critics

5/3/2008 1:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West is back to blogging, and as always he's extremely humble! Also, today is backwards day.

West's "Glow in the Dark" tour got less than an A+ review from Entertainment Weekly, and the rapper took to blogging it out, letting the critic know they're full of it:" Yo, anybody that's not a fan; don't come to my show ... Ya'll rated my album s**tty and now ya'll come to the show and give it a B+. What's a B+ mean? I'm an extremist. It's either pass or fail! A+ or F-! You know what, f**k you and the whole f**king staff!!!" Ya gotta respect a man that prefers an F- over a B+! College dropout is right!

Kanye ends his blog with a classy, "Never come 2 one of my shows ever again, you're not invited and if you see me...BOW!!" Maybe EW can grade on a curve next time!

mikey

I'm sick of this guy.He is so full of himself its disgusting.I think his music sucks too.

Ben's getting taken to the cleaners

To bad his mother died .... would have been nice if it was Kanye who died!

This guy sucks!

Just call me trailer trash....

this guy is a pathetic cry baby....I don't really know his music so I'm not going to comment on that, plus I have read he is very talented...but....everytime i read something about him he is being a big baby...also i believe he is a racist

skater

Kayne west has ZERO talent. He's been coddled way too long. No one cares about this, his blog, his music or his whining. I would be happy if someone slapped him upside the head like the little b*tch he is.

Dan

Just another angry black man. The U.S. is full of them. He needs to count his blessings instead of going off on a childish tirade about getting a B+ on a critic's review. A B+ is quite good actually, especially when his talent is so limited. After all, how much talent does it take to talk through a song? He needs some perspective AND some anger management therapy.

Kelli

You people are racist tasteless hypocrits who believe what conservatives tell you to think and say.

skater

Puffy and Kayne are imbecilic MOUTH BREATHERS. Why do they think they look cool like that? I can't stand these clowns.

skater

Dear Kayne, thanks for the great sloppy kisses. Luv, Puffy

cwazy

This guy is so demented to think that he's the best. he thinks hes god. But he's not! People like him make me sick. No, nobody in this world is perfect. Not everyone is going to love you. Deal with it. I've heard his music and i can personally say i've heard better. It's on borderline of annoying. No need to cry about it or throw a fit now. Hell a B rating is nothing to bitch about. Can't anyone be grateful?

dwadeswifey

YALL IS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!! HATIN ON KANYE IF HE WANNA CRY LET HIM CRY I PERSONALLY FIND IT HILARIOUS WHEN HE STARTS FILIPPIN OUT....SO LET HIM DO HIM HE STILL MAKIN MONEY AND HE STILL GOT 3 HIT ALBUMS IN A ROW HE GOT MY A+

P.S TO ALL OF MY ANGLO FRIENDS, WHAT THE HELL IS A DOUCHE-BAG?

Sean Bresnahan

This so-called "artist" needs to return to the third grade and brush up on his grammar and punctuation. How embarrassing! His blog/rant gets a big, fat "F."

VeiledProphet

No. 6 is too, too funny. Kanye makes people long for the old days. He is a racist. Most of them are: they have their own college (no whites) and their own Miss America Pageant (no whites), just to name a few. Imagine if anybody else tried that!!!!! And if we get one in the White House, there's a select few of `em that'll ruin it for everybody. You will never shut them up. They will have riots (to celebrate, of course), loot their own neighborhood stores, etc. "Yo, bro, we gots a brotha up in dis m___a-fu----a runnin' dis place."

Dog The Bounty Hunter Sucks

This palmer definitely bites the bag.

jlove

You think his mom dying would've made him get a grip on reality.
This guy is really pathetic if he can't take a little criticism.

evjam

i really dont know why he continues to be so popular; he is such an arrogant jerk - this kind of stuff needs to be more widely publicized and CRITICIZED (thank you tmz, although i wish you were even harsher, god knows what you have been capable of in the past against much less deserving persons); like when he didnt win the european video award, he rushed the stage, stole the mic from the winners, and cursed everyone out yelling that he should have won and that now the show loses credibility. if i was a european in the audience, i would be like, screw america

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments