Larry B. Uses Derby to Pick Up Blonde Filly, Again

5/3/2008 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Larry Birkhead left stepped out with a curvy blonde last night, at the Bud Select Official Kentucky Derby Eve Party at the InTouch parlor.

Four years ago, Larry met Anna Nicole Smith at a Kentucky Derby Party.

Creepy factor? A solid 8.5.

Click to view!

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

Mayu get off your "high horse" you hypocrite...FUNNY

Only swim in the Ocean

The idea of a comments section is to discuss the story and others' opinions of the story, not to discuss the people who are making the posts.

Mayu

How am I a hypocrite?

Do you know everyone on the internet?

I guarantee you most people who call other people trampy and fat are themselves trampy and fat and it makes them feel better to say so about someone else.

And as for attacking "Wishes she were still in HS"

you're the one attacking. Calling me racist because you can't figure out what a saying means... and that I'm a bitch because I speak the truth that if you go around advertising that you can still fit into an outfit from HS, its just sad that that' the biggest thing you have to brag about.

Like I said. People can lose fat but ugly is forever. Thanks for the laugh guy. I gotta get back to the real world where I'm going to a real club with real people.

just wondering

oh boy, did I ever break that etiquette rule in the good old days on TMZ!! hahahhaa...still don't know how to cut and paste though...hahahaha

Studio

Really anyone that keeps going on this stuff about Anna are either looking for money or have no life. Time to move on and let this women and her son REST IN PEACE...I only wih for Dannielynn to grow up and have a good life with her father. Anyone that dose not want that to happen must really be deranged.. Or like I said, wants money that isn't theirs.

Bubblebunny

Even though I am 47, I am really skinny. ( Probably because of the drinking. ) But, here I am, in my hs cheerleading outfit, drunk on my azz, putting down a beautiful blonde, because I will never, but never see 22 again ! I own Suttons Drug Store. Jealous ?

Bubblebunny

God, why did you make me so thin, and FLAT ??? And, how come I could not get a pretty face, like that girl Larry is with ? I look more like Granny, on "The Beverly Hillbillies". Oh, well, maybe in my NEXT life.

Mr. Hat

Aw, come on, stop being nasty to people who do not agree with you.

it takes a molester

HAHAHA!!!

Mr. Hat

Kelli,

It's just a dream.

Char22

Does she have a Marshal case too? LOL
He is past trying for a photo op.
What a sleezoid.....

Aries

Larry has lots of friends. Did you think of that?

Robert

Howard passes pretty well in drag.

JAS

What's creepy about it? She doesn't even remotely resemble Anna Nicole.

me oh my

Larry is gay. What a puke he is