"A.I." Top Four Drown in a Sea of Snappers

5/4/2008 6:49 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Say goodbye to small town obscurity! For now, at least.

The final four "A.I." contestants -- David Cook, David Archuleta, Syesha Mercado and Jason Castro -- were greeted in Las Vegas yesterday by a pap/fan crush only Brangelina and Britney have witnessed.

Who knew "Idol" was so popular?

Carolyn

It's a shame how AI had manipulated all aspects of this contest. Someone should glue Paulas ass to her seat every time she wants to hop around (like she's dancing) HA!) and show favoritism or makes those assenine remarks as she drools over the male contestants. Randy Jacksons tim ear should bar him from ever judging another idol show and they should shoot hime every time he says "DAWG" or "CHECK IT OUT!" Simon Cowell is the only professional among them. You may not like his opinion but at least he's honest. The cheering squad influences all the young votes for Archiletta instead of for their overall talent of all the singers. GET RID OF THEM AND NEVER HAVE THEM AGAIN! The biggest insult I saw was when the winner from Engalnd made a point of going over to Archiletta and giving him a kiss. OUTRAGEOUS. So unfair to the others. DOND, DONE, DONE with that idiotic MC whatshisname. His only asset is that he can shoot out one line insults in a snap. He's a popous idiot who thinks the show is about HIM!!!! This is no longer a talent show but a "who can best play up to the judges" show. At one thime this was a great show to watch. They have lost me and I'm sure many many others who are fed up with the obvious control they.
I don't care who wins because it is already a done deal. The best talent was voted off way too early. Michael (Australia)and Carley (England) were the best!

Kelli

Wish I followed, everyone is fighting on the other board. I'll guess Jason since he is from Rockwall,Tx.

Robert

kelli you forgot to say first.

Kelli

third?

Killer J

Khloe Khloe Khloe...

londonrules

JASON CASTRO IS HOT.
I'D DO HIM IN A HEART BEAT.

Robert

much better sister :-)

Kelli

Help me out, I usually start watching the finals, is Sayesha male or female?

Robert

sorry girl, don't watch AI, that's the wifes show.

Kelli

Well go ask her or maybe someone else can tell me? I have a few...

Robert

wife says it's a female, says to tell you that she stared out kinda shy but seems to be picking up a little now.

Kelli

Well tell her the votes here say she is going.

Robert

the wife is a Cook fan I think, not shure. the person I admire has only been on tmz once and harvey n teem had nothing bad to say about that person.

Kelli

See ya Robert, going to go browse e-bay. Enjoy your day off, maybe see ya later.

Jazzy

DUDES! Her name is spelled Syesha, NOT Sayesha. Anyhoo, go David Cook!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments