50 to Thief: G-G-G Gimme My Chain Back!

5/5/2008 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A bold thief tried to jack 50 Cent's chain in Africa recently, but 50 jumped into the crowd to fight for his property. He's gonna get his chain or die tryin'!

In the video, you can see a crazy concert-goer jump on stage during Fiddy's set and yank his chain right off his neck. A G-Unit insider tells TMZ that what folks couldn't see was 50 actually jumped off the stage to follow the thief -- and punched the man who tried to jack him.

When asked what the end result of the scuffle was, our source replied, "The chain is around 50's neck right now."

jonalisa

HE COULD HAVE STARTED A RIOT AND GOTTEN PEOPLE KILLED, BUT HE NEEDED HIS STUPID CHAIN BACK? THAT IS BEYOND IRRESPONSIBLE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. HE SHOULD BE BANNED FROM DOING CONCERTS. WHAT AN IDIOT.

Something smells fishy...

I don't know where the eff you people are from, but I know that if I SEE someone trying to take my tish, I'm gonna go after them too! I work hard for my tish and no one is gonna try to rip me off RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE! Yeah, you can lay down and play dead if you want to, but not me!

HARDY-HAR-HAR

AWESOME! Good for him. He ain't no cupcake. He's the real deal. Don't make him prove it~ you'll lose.

rae rae

# 14 what do you mean, when Obama runs this country..LMAO Do you really believe he would make it to office...NAH, the white trash would never let that happen!!!!!!

Sassy & Cute

#15 you must be an inbred. You sound like one of those stupid ugly retards. Go back to school idiot. You say “White folks supposedly lynched blacks”, come on idiot it’s in the history books b-i-c-t-h. When did it become hip for fathers to not be around, probably when your father didn’t stay around you retarded a-s-s- and guess what dummy?? It happens to all cultures NOT just blacks.

If we go back to Africa them you go back to the Hills! (Hills have eyes, the Movie) you inbred.

By the way the Whites brought us here and now you don’t want us here, please make up your minds. Also were Black Americans NOT African Americans.

Do you call yourselves inbred Americans, or European Americans?

jpea

I got news for you Eye off the prize, I know I know you are one of those FLDS POLYGAMY kids right, all you guys think about is fathering your kids or like the AUSTRIA guy your own daughter, right..
So which is worst black on black crime or whites making babies with your kin because you can't get from anyone with half a brain...? .lol

del

I find it ironic that poster "Eye off the prize" even mentions education when he/she is unable to write, spell or punctuate in his/her native language.

del

Let's see...white people put 10 million of there fellow whites in ovens in Germany while the rest of the white world stood by and watched. In WW1 and WW2 millions and millions of whites were killed in wars started by other whites. Blacks were only involved when they were drafted or volunteered to fight those wars, started by whites. Christian wars were responsible for white on white crimes for CENTURIES, and even in recent years white Catholics and Protestants have continued to kill eachother over religion. Somehow I don't think blacks hold the record for same race violence.

Re:Evolution

Hahahahaha! His chain got SNATCHED for GOOD. Whoever says he still has it is lying. That cat made off with the chain and it is probably around his neck right now.

Anger....

please don't stereotype and/or bring race into this thing....this case is simple; some idiotic dude steals a chain that no doubt is worth more than 100k. 50 ran after him to get it back. Normal reaction. What happens when somebody snatches your purse and runs? most people or passers by would run after the perpetrator to try to get it back. Again normal reaction...

if you don't like rap music etc, that's your issue, but using that to vilify 50 for his reaction in this case is wrong.

Sir Patty

DAT...was some FUNNY ASS CHIT! Damn...looked like the crowd at the "Thrilla in Manilla"!

i love the 80

so if they are so damn poor in africa and they cant feed there nappy kids! how can they afford to go see 50 cent , cause i know he didnt do it for free! that man deserved to get his face beat in! you dont steal someones chain . what the hell was he thinking.,

True

50 cent is lying... he didn't get back his chain and didn't capture the thief... I live in Angola and I was in his perfomance...
The cops capture the boy 2008-05-04 but without 50's chain.... he told to the cops that don't know where is it...
the guy names is Bruno Carvalho.

varider08

are you serious? 50 deserved this the way i see it. First of all if you really look at the video, after 50 gets jacked he waits until security goes in first! hahaha... I doubt it was actually 50 who got it back. and second of all, and most importantly, u go to AFRICA and try 2 flaunt dimonds, you deserve to get snatched up for real! Knowing what the mine workers go thru to make his neck all glittery, its pretty public you guys, they made a movie about it wit the Dicaprio guy and kanye mad a song about it. Some of the audience probably work in those mines... Sh*t, the guy who did it probably dug up that exact peice and wanted it back! HA! Yeah you deserved it.... Curtis!

bengman_fulller

50 aint sht if he came to my rez and got his chain jack like that he would have never gottin it back

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments