Claudia Jordan: I Like Me the Mexicans

5/5/2008 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Professional "Deal or No Deal" model Claudia Jordan says some of her best friends are Mexicans. Nice on May 5, don't ya think?

LameMZ

This is America! The BIG melting pot! There are tons of holidays like this Columbus Day (Italian) St Patricks Day (Irish) Ocktoberfest (German) all the jewish holidays, the cristian holidays, you narrowminded morons need to accept that this is a FREE COUNTRY! Once the Ignorance goes away we might all be able to live together! idiots... YEESH!

Fernando Valenzuela

12. hey on saturday the polish were waving around their flags to celebrate polish constitution day.. should we send the illegal polish people back as well?? theres tons

Posted at 5:31PM on May 5th 2008 by PolskiPolski

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was waiting for a punchline, talking about Polish people and all....oh well...OK I'll start: what do you call 2 mexicans playing basketball? Juan on Juan

Seriously

First of all, cinco de mayo is not Mexican Independence day, and not even Mexican nationals celebrate this day in Mexico. This is an Americanized holiday, celebrated by Americans as an excuse to drink! And sure, you can't carry a Mexican flag on cinco de mayo for fun, but wearing green for St. Patrick's day is okay, right? Just as long as it isn't some Mexican's holiday. Seriously, ignorant people make me sick!

celebutaunter77

Free country is EXACTLY how the illegals treat it. "Oooh! Free healthcare!" "Yes! I can live here, and I don't even have to pay taxes!" "Hooray! All I have to do is give birth here and I'm set for life!" "Teachers will have to spend more time with my child because I didn't bother to teach them the language of the country we entered unlawfully!" Yep, free country is right. I LOVE when people come here the legal way, learn the language, get a job, pay taxes. Just like they used to, when the term "melting pot" came about. I WISH the Irish, Germans, and Itallians WERE coming over in the numbers the Mexicans are, because if it was anything like it used to be, they would LOVE AMERICA, and welcome the oppritunity to learn our language and culture. Not bash it, put their flag above ours, refuse to speak the language, and be a general parasite to our economy. Ah, the good ol' days of the "melting pot".

me

hey #5. YOu love the Mexican on the TV show too? Not unless Harvey Mandel does you goof. Keep your political views away from the show you dummy. Now go lay down with some associate producer and perform the only way you really know how to.

Jerk

Posted at 5:25PM on May 5th 2008 by goof

it's howie you uneducated goof!!!!!!!!!!

LameMZ

Hey don't get me wrong I agree with you on illegal immagrints! But back in the good ole days of the melting pot mexicans did come over here legally and brought thier heritage and celebrate it like everyone else. And yes Cinco De Mayo is an Americanised holiday, but mexican culture and heritage is still celebrated as part of it. Part of the biggest cause of racism is that the whole culture is blamed for something someone else belonging to thier race does. Don't ya hate when your automatically accused bieng a racist if you are white? Vicious cylce we put ourselves in!

whatthefuh

Cinco de Mayo is a day of which the significance has been blown out of porportion. In Mexico, it marks the battle of Puebla in which the outnumbered mexican army fought off the stronger French troops in the process of a war. It is similar to the battle of Bunker Hill. You don't see descendants of the survivors of Bunker Hill making it a heck of day to remember year after year.

Let's save the bashing energy and convert it into letter writing campaign to your local and federal respresentatives if you really want change in immigration reform.

Seriously

Hey even I'm with you on illegal immigration to a certain extent and I'm an American of Mexican descent. There's just more civilized ways to go about it than to attack a group of people the way lots of people do. And I'm with you "LameMZ" on automatically being accused of being a racist just because you are White. It's really unfair. Just as it is unfair when all Mexicans or anyone of Latin descent are automatically put into the category of illegal immigrants. As soon as I saw the the picture of Claudia Jordan I knew there was going to be attacks and pretty soon the ignorant rants of "all Mexicans should just go back to Mexico" would follow. It's just frustrating.

I'm all for celebrating different cultures. I love it. One of my cousins lived in the US for several years and took back our Thanksgiving tradition with her when she returned to Mexico. I thought that was pretty awesome.

Robert

This is the way i see it.... Its Ok to fly the Canadian flag during most professional sporting events, and even play the canadian national anthem. It's Ok to see the British flag be hung in many public places including certain restaurants, bars, and stores, let alone be waved in some rock and punk concerts. It's Ok to celebrate Oktoberfest for one whole month, not one whole day. It's Ok to celebrate St. Patricks Day, and have people wear green that day (let alone get drunk). It's ok for African Americans to have black history month, and the Jewish people to celebrate Hanukah for more than a week. But the minute Mexican people celebrate Cinco De Mayo for one measley day, the world is coming to an end and the illegals should head back home. I really wish this country was like Canada, because there, they speak both English AND French, with no problems. Why? Because they are white and that my friends is OK.

Graham

Black and Asian people live in Canada too.Stupid

kumquat

Its funny. How all those making idiotic and racist comments can not even spell certain words correctly. And those are the "ones" who claim to be Americans. STFU you morons!! FYI.. Spell check you dumb-F***S or go back to school because your grammar is so pathetic. I was born and raised here and family served and bled for this country. So if you want to keep bashing the Mexicans then lets see all you lazy ass so-called American work the hard labor in the fields. See how long your a** will last out there in the heat.

AL GOREs VAGINA

FOR ALL THOSE WHO DO NOT LIKE THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS REGARDING MEXICANS ( AND I DO MEAN THOSE WHO ARE HERE ILLEGALLY, NOT THOSE WHO ARE NATURAL OR NATURALIZED CITIZENS ) . WE THE NORMAL HARDWORKING, " TAX-PAYING " U.S. CITIZEN ARE JUST PLAIN TRIED OF THE FREE LOADING; USE OUR SCHOOLS--DON'T PAY ANY OR LITTLE PROPERTY TAXES, USE OUR HEALTH CARE SYSTEM--OF COURSE DON'T BUY HEALTH CARE INSURANCE--PLEASE LET US ( U.S. CITIZENS ) PAY FOR YOU !...........AND BY ALL MEANS--DO NOT BUY AUTO INSURANCE OR GET A REAL DRIVERS LIC.....BECAUSE THAT WOULD MEAN YOU STOOD IN LINE LIKE YOU WHERE SUPPOSED TO !........AND LIKE SOME HARD WORKING AND PATIENT PERSONS FROM AROUND THE WORLD---YOU, THE ILLEGAL ALLIEN , THINK --WE THE AMERICANS, OWE YOU SOMETHING ?.......DIDN'T YOU GET PAID FOR YOUR CHEAP, ILLEGAL LABOR ?............NOW GO HOME !!!....MAKE YOUR OWN COUNTRY BETTER AND STOP TELLING US HOW TO RUN OURS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AL GOREs VAGINA

Celebrate CINCO DE MAYO ....Make a CITIZENS ARREST on a ILLEGAL ALLIEN and drink an AMERICAN beer !

eat a dam twinkie you skank!!

I live around tons of polish immigrants and they ALL learn english!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Unlike some others.... You dont hear press 2 for polish now do you. Some people choose to be part of the U.S. and others choose to come here, speak their native tounge and live off of our handouts!! Deport! Deport! Deport!!!!!

AL GOREs VAGINA

" I would rather be a stop sign in downtown ANYWHERE, U.S.A......than be the PRESIDENT OF MEXICO !

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments