Heidi Montag: Kentucky Dingbat

5/5/2008 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag took their D-list brand of horses**t to the Kentucky Derby on Saturday -- and in a truly candid moment, Heidi looked through the wrong end of the binoculars. You can't make this stuff up!

CHRIS

STOP POSTING PICTURES OF THESE TWO AND THEY WILL GO AWAY. TMZ STOP EXTENDING THEIR 15 MINUTES

Nine2five

Yes, Really Video, I am shock too...shock that the Derby would even allow these 2 WalMart-attired publicity whores inside. Pathetic, desperate fools.

Max is a HOTTIE!!!

OMG just when I thought these two were totally usless to the world. They're not very good at whatever it is they do, but when someone is making such a complete idiot out of themselves, I couldn't help myself but laugh.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

O.
M.
G.

mmmmmm hmmmmm

why are her arms so fat?

im just sayin

MEE

So... you should know that they keep doing this stupid things because TMZers keep posting their stupidity... so Stop whoring them out... and they will probably stop whoring themselves out too....

I'm begging you to stop showing these no talent ass clowns. I can't stand looking at the anymore--PLEASE STOP!

kris

WHEN WILL THEIR 15 MIN. END?

Over It Already

I don't even know who this woman is, but she's been on all of the celebrity news channels, web sites, etc.... Is she unforgettable, or is it just me? Don't get the entire allure here...

Brandi

LOL I don't really mean to laugh but most blonds are dingy as hell. I have a blond head sister and I love her to death but damn she is sooo dingy sometimes..lol No offence to all the blonds here.

SylenntDreamz

No, the good one was when these two idiots were n the Tyra Banks show talking about adopting a kid from africa and naming him Dunk because the kid would be really tall! *_*

Oppsishitedovertherainbowtofindthepotofgold

LMFAO THOSE BLONDES ARE PRICELESS!

MGFo

I would just like to point out that her outfit is an exact replica of Jessica Simpson's outfit from the Newlyweds episode where THEY go to the Kentucky Derby!

Teabagger4444

I certainly would love see her mane of hair below that dress. Smoking body, awful face

confused

Can someone show Spencer how to dress or tell him to tailor his suit to fit his body because every picture or video I've seen of him in a suit; it looks like he borrowed his suit from his daddy. HORRIBLE!!!