Heidi Montag: Kentucky Dingbat

5/5/2008 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag took their D-list brand of horses**t to the Kentucky Derby on Saturday -- and in a truly candid moment, Heidi looked through the wrong end of the binoculars. You can't make this stuff up!

holly

HEIDI HORSE FACE!!!!SHE'S NOT EVEN PRETTY!

Jodi

I swear every time I see those two (gag - threw up a little in my mouth), they are posed as if they are in a catalog for Sears from the 1950s!! They truly irritate me. I think TMZ should boycott their "photo ops" so maybe they'll GO AWAY!!!

enye

another couple that needs to GO AWAY! FAR FAR AWAY!!!!!! lets buy them a one way ticket to Mars..

jaynedoughe

Get a life TMZ! I'm sure we have all done that with the binoculars. TMZ YOU'RE STARTING TO ANNOY ME!

TK24

that is to funny! Them kids keep me entertained.

Sam

WHY are these people acting like celebrities and why are you letting them? TMZ - STOP TAKING PICTURES OF THESE WANNA-BES. They're posers and they're nobodys trying to be somebodys by talking about sex tapes and having the paps take pictures of them (Can we say weak, uglier, LAME version of Paris?) AND Spencer looks like the biggest dingleberry I have ever seen.

The Saint

These two are unintentionally entertaining.

Tweety

Those two are so full of s*:)! and they feed off the attention. But only if the realized what BIG LOSERS they really are they would go f!)"* themselves!

riottgirl

I seriously don't get it....Who the hell are these two? Isn't there a very remote island where we can ship these two 'tards along with Paris Hilton?

Michael

Oh, you mean "D" list like all those D'listers working for TMZ? Oh, now I get it! You're talking about all those skanky queers working for TMZ.

Just Cruzin Thru

I think it's funny all the comments on here. I just keep on reading and enjoying...I do think Spencer is trying to be a manipulator the way he tries to twist everyting to his advantage. Even when I was their age I wasn't that stupid to fall for that tactic. He may have some value in the future when he finally grows up and has to fend for himself and stop prostituting "poor" dilusional Heidi. As for Heidi...get some friends other than Spencer..

Jordan

Everything about these two is so completely contrived and artificial and strained and desperate and phony. Where the hell will these two fame whores be in a couple years?

K

God I can't stand them. He is a major tool!!!!! Can't wait till they are on D list celebrity rehab....and fail!!!!!
They are the worst of the worst of celebrity wanabes on TV today.

The Gary Colemans of today.

taylorsmommi

She is TOTALLY copying Jessica Simpsons outfit from when she went to the Kentucky Derby with Nick,. TMZ should do a side by side, THAT would be funny.

London

Can we just get over these two already? Seriously,,,