Von A-Hole Wants to "Pork" Paris Hilton

5/5/2008 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After hamming it up for TMZ's cameras for months, Prince Von A-hole is finally gonna get a chance to use his acting skills in a movie. We smell an Oscar!
Prince Von A-Hole
The Prince has been cast in an indie film called "Baby O" and will play a character named Adolf. The budding thespian will shoot his scenes today, which will feature him -- appropriately enough -- in a jacuzzi and bashing the Hiltons with lines like, "Well I need to pork Paris Hilton while her mother licks my a**."

It's another case of crap imitating life.

i love them

make him go away!!!!!!!!!!!

800 Pound Gorilla

First.

800 Pound Gorilla

davey

I think he should be on Saturday Night Live.. Guest Host.... get em....

FlBiker

I think he should be able to pull it off.
Go Von Aholio!!!

Van

I don't understand the fascination with this creepy old f**k, and why TMZ spends so much time and errort on him?? Jeeeez...

DR WASABI

OBAMA IS A RACIST!

DR WASABI

OBAMA IS A FRAUD. HE HAS ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING,NEVER PASSED A BILL, HATES AMERICA, LIES, AND GOT CAUGHT. WAIT TO YOU SEE WHAT ELSE THEY UNCOVER ON THE ANT-CHRIST.

DR WASABI

WHAT DO YOU REALLY KNOW ABOUT OBAMA? EVERYONE I ASK WHY VOTE FOR HIM,I AM TOLD I LIKE WHAT HE SAYS. DO YOU LIKE WHAT HIS SPIRITUAL ADVISOR AND CLOSE FRIEND AND CONFIDANT HAS SAID TO HIM FOR 20 YEARS? I DON'T CARE WHO YOU VOTE FOR BUT PLEASE DONT VOTE FOR THIS TWO FACED INDIVIDUAL

DR WASABI

POWER TO THE PEOPLE ...HAVE THE COURAGE NOT TO VOTE FOR OBAMA!

Bubblebunny

Vell !!!!! I tolt you zoe ! Vy should I be clazzy ? Da whole fambly iss low clazz ! OW !!! Stop thad ! OK, OK, Zsa Zsa iss a clazzy vooman !!!!!!!!!! Paris hades me anyvey, vy should I act nize to her ??

DR WASABI

GOD DAMN AMERICA...............HOW ABOUT GOD DAMNING YOU MR. OBAMA YOU ANTI SEMETIC,ANTI AMERICAN FRAUD. I'M GOOD WITH A BLACK PRESIDENT BUT NOT THIS WEASEL. I WANT A PRESIDENT WITH RESPECT AND INTEGRITY........LETS FIND SOMEONE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE AND WE GET ANOTHER GEORGE BUSH!

YOU ARE NO JOHN KENNEDY MR. OBAMA

Just

Seriously…why? He’s a NOBODY! Stop calling him “prince” - he's NOT a prince! His real name is Gold-Diggin von Whore!
He got the name through adoption (in his 30s like his other adopted "30s" yr old children)...all a bunch of frauds!!!

Chris

A parasite and, well, Paris, now that is a match. Two talentless publicity seekers together in a movie...that nobody in their right mind would ever go to. LOL.

jpea

How is OBAMA A RACIST... there are some real retards on here...
I Doubt very much OBAMA could be racist even if he wanted to, you can take that to the bank.
I have dated many bi-racial f unlike some of you on here that are so ignorant you think just because you say hello to the person
who cleans your toilets, that all of a sudden you have minority friends...
Most bi-racial people love all races. And I am betting OBAMA is no different.
Plus adn a big plus how can you call him a weasel or racist when you see CLINTON saying and doing whatever it take to secure your vote, then once in office you all will be crying the blues like you did once you VOTED FOR BUSH and he showed you he don't care about anyone but the wealthy... My BAD maybe you jerks are wealthy....lol

JDP

GROSS! Are'nt the related ?

GIGI