Brit Scores Big in Court

5/6/2008 5:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsSources close to the custody case tell TMZ Britney Spears will get three days supervised visitation a week, significantly more face time than she gets now.

It is unclear whether she has overnights with the kids. A source close to the fam tells us Brit is aiming to get back 50/50 custody by August.

We've also learned Britney will spend Mother's Day with the kids.

Story developing ...

lily

leave the girl alone, TMZ has one thing after another about her.
jesus every other one!

good for you brit! have fun with the kids!
every mama needs her babies!

JDP

YOUR FANS ARE SO HAPPY FOR YOU BRIT

GIGI

Buck Ofama

I'M GLAD TO SEE SHE'S GETTING HER SCHITT TOGETHER AFTER HER PARENTS STEPPED IN...

SAM LUTFI WHO???

ADNAN WHO???

Alright Britney. You go girl. Happy Mothers Day Britney! Also, that was really cool of you to go to your lil sis' baby shower.

davesmomster

The true test will be how she acts after the conservatorship ends. Hopefully she will 1) keep her father involved in her life; 2) Keep taking her meds and 3) keep the users out of her life. Until then the jury is out, but I am encouraged by her progress thus far. Kevin haters back off, he has been a stablizing force in these childrens' lives during this difficult time. Whatever you think of him, he is a great father. Just think about how other celebrities have handled less serious issues (Baldwin comes to mind) and thank God that Kevin's goal is to have Britney back in the childrens' lives. Britney was not capable of parenting for a long time, but he has been patient and supportive through it all. Shar has commented on what a great Dad he is, and she has every reason to be mean-spirited, but has not been.

HooplaOinkOink

24. Oh, Avenging Unmasker,

You make my face turn red!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 5:01PM on May 6th 2008 by Pocahontas
==================================================

You excite me, Pocahontas.

Did you say that you live in New York?

HooplaOinkOink

29. I think she will make them eat some pot, and then she will stab them and drown them both, before she offs herself.

Posted at 5:11PM on May 6th 2008 by Jane

This is getting really stale, Jane.

not fooled

OMG - are you people serious? She's such a drugged-up slut-bag...why does anyone think THAT'S good for any kid? Great if she's trying to get back on the public's good side but the chances that this will last are slim to none. And who really thinks it's for the right reasons? She probably does feel bad for doing this to her kids from time to time but you can't choose to be a parent from time to time. She's ignorant and obviously makes poor choices aside from being untalented. When is that really going to change for the long run? This will last for 5 minutes and it will be back to train wreck. She will be lucky if she makes it to 30.

At least I would be sad if Amy Winehouse never made another album because she actually has talent...

"Davesmomster" everything you said is right on the money. So true...So true.

Mr. Hat

Yes, Avenger, but remember I'm going to London with John
in an effort to restore my health.
Daddy said he will miss me.
He's a very important man.

not fooled

SHE IS A DIRTY SLUTBAG...NO KID DESERVES THAT

Me, myself and I

I think it would be better for the boys if the 3 days were contiguous, with 2 overnights in there. That way, a daily routine could be developed for them. By the way, it would also help Britney to learn how to be a better parent, if she has her father there to show her how to get the boys into a routine.

Mr. Hat

Your mysteriousness excites me too.
Are you from Virginia?

HooplaOinkOink

31. Aha,

The mystery of this site is "Who is the Avenging Unmasker?"

Posted at 5:15PM on May 6th 2008 by Andy
..........................................................................................................................

OK, I'll give you a few hints:

I'm not Britney.

I'm not Jamie Lynn.

I'm not Jamie Spears.

I'm not Lynn Spears.

I'm not Sam Lutfi.

I'm not Miley.

I'm not Von A-Hole.

I'm not Paris.

I'm not LiLo.

I'm not Harvey.

I'm not FIBiker.

I'm not Kelli.

I'm not chicken stripper.

I'm not George W. Bush.

I'm not Elvis.

I'm not Attila the Hun.

There. That should narrow things down a bit. There are only a bit more than 6 billion others to choose from.

sara

good for them I hope she finly get that kids and not toys I think she is getting better and she did have some thing very wrong with her witch I am happy her family cares and steeped if some one did this for heath maybe we would still have him

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments