Chris Brown to Photog: Back Up Off Us!

5/6/2008 6:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Chris BrownTo add to the crazy Chris Brown bodyguard beat down, a source who was at Chris's birthday party says that the security who allegedly man-handled the photog did so because the photog opened the door as Rihanna and Chris had just gotten into the car, startling everyone.

Security thought that Luis Santana, the cameraman, was attempting to enter the vehicle and went into action. For his part, Santana says that a window was down and he tried to peek in and take a picture. He says Chris actually began chasing him, and that's when security took over. Chris' peeps say it was the security at the venue that got into it with the photog.

Hey, if Rihanna was sitting next to you, you'd try to protect her umbrella too!

LA

That's right,protect your woman!

whatever

Dang I wish my man would do that for me. Not that I have photogs taking my picture, I'm just sayin....

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

this is one talented kid,hope this incident dont happen repeatedly...

SeniorBallisitc

It's good to see celebrities attacking the photogs. I like the photos too-- but the super intrusive photogs, like the ones that killed Princes Di we can do without.

Anita

Why did the photog think he had the right to poke his camera into an open window?

That's wayyyy too close.

The idiot deserved what he got.

CoolGirl2008

He looks more like an accountant than a pop star.

ha ha

bandida

Um, who is this guy? Could TMZ please identify the claim to fame of the celeb in question? Not everybody watches/reads/listens to the same stuff!

Tom Cruise

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

juliag

Sounds like he got too close. They could have given the camera back though. I am just laughing that poor CB had his bday here in my hometown of St. Pete. This is probably the most exciting thing that has happened in this town in a long time -hahaha. The town is usually nicknamed "God's waiting room" due to its large senior population. It's gotten better in the last ten years, but I guarantee that whatever "club" this happened at was barely hopping. I love my hometown but its not exactly known as a "hot spot".

Neesh88

I thought they WEREN'T dating?...whatever

Media whores

I don't know what his claim to fame is, but celebs are here SOLELY for our amusement. They get paid astronomically too much for that privilege. Paps can take their pic whenever and however they want.

pelon1

lol good for chris brown, that's right protect your lady i think it's really cute

sandman

What all you 'TMZ photogs need, is a bullet in the head! Only then will justice be served and will you realize how vial you all are. TMZ? You pay for it, so it's time your owls start paying for it:) See you in court they will say, and not a jury on the earth would condone what you inflict.

TMZhires13yearolds

Dumbazz had it coming. Doesn't matter whether he was opening the door or sticking his head in the window, either one was so wrong. That's what the bodyguards are for. Sombody's gonna die very soon, I'm afraid, and only then will something be done about this outrageous behavior on the part of the paps.

Media whores

I repeat... Celebrities are here SOLELY for our amusement. They wanted the limelight... they got/get paid WAY too much for it... and this is part of the bargain (and they love it, don't let them fool you).. I can think of a few million impoverished inner-city folk who would switch places with them in a New York minute.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments