It's Go Time for Britney!

5/6/2008 1:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney SpearsBritney Spears and Kevin Federline have just entered the courtroom and their case is about to begin.

Brit walked in with her hands clasped in front of her, looking down. Someone told her she looked good and Brit just smiled back. According to all accounts, "Brit looks good."

Stay tuned ...

UPDATE 9:42 AM PT -- Kevin and Britney were both sworn into court. A motion to close the court was granted -- so everyone was kicked out. FYI -- Elliot Mintz, K-Fed's attorney's rep, got the boot too.

pimp

was she wearing panties?

good grief!

what!!! no live stream?!?!?!

She looks like hell

I'll bet she has the boots on and looks like an idiot. She's not "down" she's barely lucid. They are ALL losers, but the kids lose out the most. The kids should be in foster care.

pattie in cali

BEST WISHES BRIT, IT WILL GET BETTER, KEEP IT RIGHT, THINGS SHOULD BE FINE, don: turn into a lohan, shes nasty, BEST WISHES BRIT

bailouttheautoco.s

WHO CARES FOR GODS SAKE????????????????USED UP HAS BEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeAcHLaTiNa08

Finally Britney is on her way to get her kids back! And yes, she is finally getting Fit!!! You go Girl!

Twinker

$har's worried her plan$ might be foiled.

CELEBS HAS NO COMMON SENSE OR DO THEY PAY IN FULL CASH

Her 15 minutes of fame is H.I.S.T.O.R.Y. LONG AGOOOOOOOOOOOO

ANYONE WHO BUYS PRODUCTS FROM CELEBS TO MAKE THEM

RICHER IS OUT OF THERE FREAKING MIND .

CELEBS GETTING ALL THEY CAN FROM FANS , WHILE YOU STAY

POOR , THEY'RE BECOMING RICHER .........YOUR OWN D.A.M.N. FAULT .

FlBiker

She is NOT wearing panties, and the judge knows it :O

Damn Shame

I wish her nothing but the best. I hope she'll be able to get to spend more time with her children.

Allyssan

shut up whoever called britney a loser, no on else could have done what she has and lived to tell it. how about every single thing you do being blasted in front of the world. she is super strong and is gonna come back and be awesome like she always does and make everyone choke on their critism. go brit! we love you!

FlBiker

Sorry folks, but this pinhead doesn't even have custody of HERSELF.

Brit is a f*ck up

leave her alone & let her attempt to get her kids back in good standing. She has all the help she needs @ this time & guidance & direction. STAY STRONG, BRITNEY, LOVE YA, HANG IN THERE!!

dmx

I am jealous of Britney's money because I can't help thinking if I had that much money, what a great life I could have. If I could retire at age 26 and enjoy life with that much money and youth and good health, how wonderful it would be. I wouldl get the hell out of L.A. and enjoy everything to the max. So, inside of me a nasty little part of me wants Britney to lose it all, wants to see her fail, wants to see her have to support herself at a 9 to 5 job like most of us have to do. That is mean and spiteful and I am ashamed that I can stoop so low to think like that. Therefore, I hope Britney wins something good for herself in court today, and I hope her recent change is for real and forever.

Kayla

Britney has progress forward real well in every area of her life. She deserves joint custody. BEST WISHES BRITNEY!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments