Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Ass Groping

5/6/2008 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A little song, a little dance, a little drizzle down your pants. That kinda sums up a blistering lawsuit filed by a former Weather Channel anchor against her colleague.
Hillary Andrews claims Bob Stokes tormented her with crude, sexual come-ons, including once allegedly asking her, "Will you lick my swizzle stick?" Andrews also claims Stokes followed her into the women's dressing room, quizzed her about her sexual relationships, and pleaded with her to say she found him attractive. Oh yeah, and then there's this... Stokes allegedly told her, "It tortures me when you wear those heels and skirt."

Andrews took legal action against The Weather Channel, claiming it retaliated against her after she complained and then refused to take action against Stokes. Both since have been fired.

Thesmokinggun.com obtained a lawsuit filed by Andrews against Stokes. That case is pending. Our forecast....he's screwed.

Countess Rain83

oh man i watch the weather channel alllll the time...and i remember both of these people....i figured something had happened cuz i didn't see that lady on there after a while....but the guy I saw all the time.....i wonder if they gave him his job back...that would suck...
This is hilarious though...u could just feel the tension between them when they were on with each other.

Linda

Yeah, well that stuff happens all the time. Did she tell him to stop, or did she flirt back? Did she show her disgust or encourage more, than decide to get even. Who knows the real story. My teaching partner had a black bra sent to him through interschool mail. Is that sexual harrassment? Aren't you glad you're a celebrity and get called on the carpet for normal stuff that happens all the time in the real world. sheeshhh At least he looks happy.....

terryh

Stay classy, San Diego.

wasted days and wasted nights

I say let this dispute be mediated by Ron Burgundy.

Christina W Atlanta

You go Hillary! I am so proud of you. Call me if you need anything! Talk to you soon. :)

NicoleWasHere

For anyone who's saying Bob Stokes (the meteorologist in question) is Chinese, he's actually Hawaiian.

Sharona

Oh my goodness woman....lay down and spread those legs......that will shut up those remarks.

Spell Check.

Bring back Tex Antoine!

egriffin

Let me say that sexual harrassment should never be condoned or encouraged. That being said, BOTH men and women make inappropriate comments all the time! Not taking up for the man in this situation because if he did make those statements, he should've been fired from the beginning, not when TWC lost their lawsuit!

Still, I find it funny that women can do the same thing, yet rarely is anything done! I only hope that one day it'll be equal for BOTH sexes.

Finally, some of the racial slurs towards the man because he's asian are uncalled for. Yes, he's a jerk for doing what he did but you can insult someone without being racist.

Matthew

awesome! this is the most action the weather channel has ever seen (besides big storms) bob stokes is the man! I love the weather channel

Lana Caine

He should get a job at Fox News where all the hot babes are. Just ask Bill O'Reilly--he love's it there, loofa and all!

Your'e Fired!

Mixed Breed

Nina

Men are pigs. Just read the posts about this story. It sounds to me like you guys are a bunch of pimply faced teens who want so bad to score but you can't because you are all corny and ugly. Like Beavis and Butt Head

MeSOHorrrrny

She's the definition of c*ck tease!

MeSOHorrrrny

Nina - JEALOUS MUCH!? Ok, go back to watching your soap opera and eating donuts.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments