Partly Cloudy with a Chance of Ass Groping

5/6/2008 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A little song, a little dance, a little drizzle down your pants. That kinda sums up a blistering lawsuit filed by a former Weather Channel anchor against her colleague.
Hillary Andrews claims Bob Stokes tormented her with crude, sexual come-ons, including once allegedly asking her, "Will you lick my swizzle stick?" Andrews also claims Stokes followed her into the women's dressing room, quizzed her about her sexual relationships, and pleaded with her to say she found him attractive. Oh yeah, and then there's this... Stokes allegedly told her, "It tortures me when you wear those heels and skirt."

Andrews took legal action against The Weather Channel, claiming it retaliated against her after she complained and then refused to take action against Stokes. Both since have been fired.

Thesmokinggun.com obtained a lawsuit filed by Andrews against Stokes. That case is pending. Our forecast....he's screwed.

Have no shame

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you kidding me???!!!

The guy is obviously GAY!!!
I'm sure his comments to her (if she's telling the truth) was a joke. A bad joke...but defo a joke.

amicus curae

sounds like she and her lawyer were just out trying to make a quick buck which is what 95 % of all the "harrassment" cases are .

Spudzy

"I'm expecting the female viewers in my neighborhood to see about 8 inches tonight....."

Anna

You know.... I frequently watch the Weather Channel (supprisingly enough) and I think this is the funniest thing ever! HA! I always knew there was something creepy and disturbing about that Bob Stokes!! He used way to many hand gestures.

Besides, Stokes rhyme's with Pokes. Enough said.

you dont know me bitch

WTF did he say in the video? I couldn't hear. Dammit. But this is a funny story, and most of you have awesome jokes. Y'all made me laugh for the first time today, LOL. Well, Stokes, lighting struck ya, huh?

This has to be the most INTERESTING thing to view on The Weather Channel.

Paces

Ms. Andrews stay strong. I look up to you for standing up to your boss. There is a big group of women in Atlanta that is by your side. Don't give up and go for the max.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4