Tom & Katie: Jealous Yet?

5/6/2008 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tom, Katie and Suri escaped NY in their own private Scientolo-helicopter -- but that's not even the most enviable part.

David Beckham was riding shotgun.

Bruce Benson Angela Gupta Nina"Steve" Reyes07

Yeah , Linda #19, I'm not a Scientologist either but so many people have said that Cruise is a nice guy that it almost seems like pr manipulation, but it's the truth. The Cruise family is so normal that we should burn a giant picture of them on the moon with a laser beam so that we all have an example of normalcy to follow.

ala

IT MUST BE NICE TO BE FAMOUS,RICH AND HAPPY LIKE TOMKAT.

ala

HEM I"M WISH IM KATIE HOLMES GOT MARRIED TO A HANDSOME, FAMOUS, RICH GENTLEMAN LIKE TOM CRUISE.

ala

IF MUST BE FEELING FABULOUS TO BE TOMKAT-FAMOUS, RICH AND HAPPY. NO WONDER WHY MANY PEOPLE SO JEALOUS OF THEM.

ahill1985

Gotta Be Nice Being That Rich! Tom & Katie are happy together! He takes good care of her! The baby girl is beautiful, too!

rHIANNA

If anyone is wondering where all the plastic is.....this photo should tell you....these two are the most pathetic azzwipes out there...tom cruise and his stepford wife stupid katie are the biggest phonies out there!!!! I puke everytime i see these two scientology fools!!!!!

the wise old owl

I see that Tom has alerted the press and is doing his usual PR to make sure that they show up when he is out and about with his " paid for family " . I wonder where the Scientolgy handlers for Katie were? Probably crouching in the dark out of camera range ......or already on board the helicopter.

I recogonized his " boyfriend ". It makes it convenient when he's the pilot. That way he gets to have his " alone time " when he travels without Katie and Suri. Tom is known for leaving the house quite frequently to just go for a private plane rides. LOL

I wonder when he will alert the press next. Most likely during scocer season for Conner and Isabelle. This guy is too much. He's an actor ......day and night. The only time he's not playing a part is when he's sleeping. LOL. He doesn't fool me one bit, What a pathetic loser. I'm surprised he didn't try and get a plug in for " THE CULT OF SCIENTOLOGY.

Father Guido Sarduchi.

Anyone who would call Tom and his family losers is a loser them self. Jealous and bitter for being a pay check away from being homeless.is no reason for hate.

casey0413

Oh my god - who cares, really?

Enough is enough of these people.

JUST THE FACTS

JEALOUS OF WHAT????? Surely not Cruise and his pathetic, transparent "give me more attention" life. He alerts photographers and then has the car interior light on? There is nothing natural in that individual's life. Everything is staged, including his new life with "wife" and "child".

Julie

I love them! Tom and Katie are HOT, and Suri is the cutest little thing! I love how she's obviously so used to photogs and riding in helicoptors, cause she was awake, but never picked up her little head to see what was going on. Funny. Oh, to be rich and famous...

the wise old owl

Not this publicity whore again. He's back at it again.

That weak interview he gave with Oprah was a BUST . I guess he needed more attention.

He must hate it that less and less press show up for his " staged outings ". He does it so much that it appears they have become " BORED " of him. GOOD ! Maybe he'll take the HINT.

I agree with " just the facts ". and " he just disgusts me" . Everything this guy does in front of the camera's is for a " reason " . There's nothing natural about him. It will be difficult for him to get the publicity he generated by jumping the couch. I can hardly wait to see what public display of embarassment he'll do next. I'd love to get a bit of DNA off Suri's bottle and compare it Tom's. I'll bet it matches Katie's last boyfriend Josh Harnet. " Wife and Kid , my ass.

Suz

Has anyone noticed that Suri is now 2 years old and they are still wrapping her in a blanket and giving her a bottle? let the poor toddler grow up already! she's not an infant anymore.

who cares

Why does it look like Katie's left eye is injured? Punched perhaps or just really bad makeup? Check it out! And why doesn't Tom have that sh*t-eating grin on his face anymore? He needs to just retire and move to an island forever.

J.D.