Would You Give This Woman Back Her Kids?

5/6/2008 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears

nick hogan is a killer

Only an incredibly stupid person would give this trash her kids back.

.....

The reason she looks so miserable in the pic is because she doesn't really want her children but in order for her to regain control of her finances she has to pretend she has magically become a responsible adult. And some of you britards are falling for it.

Boinking

I heard that while she is in court, she is going to ask the judge to change her legal name to "Skankney".

Boinking

I agree with #45

Johnny Johnkins

I wouldn't give that white trash ho bag a house plant, let alone children....

Jennifer2000

SILLY.

SCREW

FAMILY

LAW

PARISITES.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

Everyone is forgetting that she has been steadily improving since Lufti et al were banned from her life ...

Me

Sure....if custody and visitation are predicated on whether someone looks pretty for court. But that's not the way it rolls.

And you know that, Harvey.

anon

So why should it matter about her.

The kids are fine where they are, with the proven better parent

BRONX

GIVE THE GIRL A BREAK , SHE NEED HER KIDS MOST OF YOU IN THIS SITE HAPPEN TO BE NUTS ANYWAY. GOOD LUCK BRITNEY HOPE YOU GE YOUR KIDS SOON.

Just sayin'

I'd give her a black eye for a dime. Oh what am I saying! I'd do it for free.

Studio

There is this man and women on the news that just shoved her daughter of 3 years out of the car in front of a hospital. The child ran to the car and the mother ran her back to the hospital and shoved her through the door. Father and Mother drove away. Now the courts know who they are and they didn't get arrested, but they have to go to classes on child development and guess what, THEY WILL GET THE CHILD BACK. Now for the courts to keep Britney from having her kids is just nuts. There are so many parents out there drinking and not coming home all night or doing drugs and they have their kids. Even if your in jail and get out for drug use they get their kids back. This whole thing about Britney is just a show for the judge and attroneys.

it takes a molester

I am glad most people are giving her a second chance I mean so many chances. I don't want to be a hypocrite so I'll even have to give K-Fed the loser a another chance.

Twinker

A lot more goes into custody/visitation rights than a nice hairdo, professional makeup and a clean dress. There are reports from professionals such as therapists, physicians and other expert witnesses. For the sake of the boys, they need their mother even is her public persona is not one of a saint. For my stance, even not knowing any of the facts presented verbatim to the court, I believe it would be in the best interest of those cute little boys to have a lot more contact with their mother.

Obama Hussein Barak is the Anti-Christ

49. Pocahontas - K-fed has been improving as well, and for longer yet everyone seems intent on condemning him and ignoring that fact.

So why should it matter about her.

The kids are fine where they are, with the proven better parent

Posted at 2:57PM on May 6th 2008 by And?

Sorry, but I'm having trouble following the logic here.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments