Amy Winehouse Looks Like Hellmann's

5/7/2008 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Amy WinehouseNever mind the sheet in her weave, the bandanas masquerading as a bikini or the scratched up twig legs, Amy Winehouse displayed a new brand of crazy by simultaneously talking into a cell phone -- and a jar of mayonnaise. Can you hear me? Can you hear me now?

Amy Winehouse on rye -- hold the mayo.

Jennifer

She is NASTY!!!

p1tey1

I saw a picture of her on another website; that thing on her head is hiding a HUGE BALD SPOT!!! I used to love this girl, but my patience is wearing out. I thought she would have gotten herself together after the Grammy's.

good grief!

she's calling to complain that she specifically asked for Miracle Whip! LMAO!

just wondering

Hello, I'd like to speak to Hellmans.

salopia

its hot here at the mo, its probably cooling her down while she is heading to her picnic table

BJ Rocks

she is disgusting!!!

Kelly

Sorry, but this chick is skanky, skanky, skanky......oh and did I mention SKANKY! She's nasty looking - why would she let herself get that way???? JUST SAY NO TO DRUGS!

Ron

It is a fact that most drug addicts, heroin,crank, have a real problem with hygiene, and she doesn't appear to change that fact with this image. I swear you can smell her over the internet. Looking at how fast she is spiraling downward it is only time before we sign onto TMZ to see:

"Winehouse (finally) dead of drug overdose.

She is really pathetic and doesn't even have the mental capacity to realize it.

davey

Whew, good thing it was only mayo. When she starts talking to mustard we are in big trouble.....

sip

her only saving grace would be if this picture was taken on cinco de mayo.

carol

Looking at her makes me glad I'm me. She can keep her money. I'm still glad I'm me. I wouldn't want to look like that for all the money in the universe unless I used it for a makeover.

eat a dam twinkie you skank!!

well, old brit still has her beat with walkin bere foot in the gas station bathroom!!! But this one is such a crack head!!!!!!!!! What s with the head wrap does hse think shes aunt jamimah or what?

Boinking

I showed this picture to my dog, and he immediately started gagging and vomiting, and then he ran off with his tail tucked under his legs whimpering.

jomarquis

This pic totally reminds me of those pics you see of Ethiopian children...super skinny and boney with bloated little tummies!

rosaparks

the stool looks far more attractive;

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments