Britney on a Bally High

5/7/2008 1:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After the Commish gave her more face time with the boobers, Britney Spears continued on the right path by working her butt out Tuesday.

A smiling and healthier-looking Brit blew out of a Bally near her home holding a bottle of water and a ... cigarette. Baby steps, people, baby steps.

p1tey1

I know I'm in the minority, but I'm kind of pulling for her.

Robert

YA I might become A brit fan yet.

Bren

Go Britney

pattie in cali

you go BRIT, you can do it, many blessings, you and your boys all need each other. GOD BLESS AND BEST WISHES. we are praying for you and your family,

wayne matthews

FAT WOMEN SUCK!! WE NEED A FAT WOMEN TAX!! IF YOU KNOW A FAT WOMEN, TELL HER, PUT DOWN THE FORK, PUSH AWAY FROM THE TABLE. FAT WOMEN ARE KILLING OUR COUNTRY AND HEALTH CARE SYSTEM. YES, IF YOUR 20 POUNDS OVERWEIGHT, YOUR FAT!! SAVE AMERICAN, OUR HEALTH CARE AND OUR EYES, LET'S TAX FAT WOMEN, $10 PER POUND, THEIR OVERWEIGHT!! WAYNE MATTHEWS

Ooooo Noooo!

You can see that after pumping out a couple kids she is "advertising" again. . . .did you spot all the Cougar images on her wrap? Coincidence? I think not.

pattie in cali

wow, some post are truely a waist of time. some people seem very angery. wow

Me

5. Wayne Matthews, know what sucks? Some doofus who types in all caps, writes poorly, and doesn't know the difference between you're and your, or they're and their yet.

megn

to wayne matthews: Ignorance is killing our country. And you are a prime example. Buy a book on grammar and spelling you idiot! And maybe some on logic and bringing up your IQ.

Robert

No need to buy A book, It's all right here on his magic box.

Pam

HEY TMZ...start a name suggestion for Jamie Lynn's baby...she said she wished someone would give her ideas. I, personally like, "Brynn Casey" !!! I was named after my Father...had four bro's. No sister's...none of the boys were named after Father...just me. His middle name was a family sir name or last name...it is Scott. IF you name her that Jamie Lynn...give me a shout out...lol.

Party 'till you die!

Yup, they must have finally installed ashtrays on the treadmill and that's why she's happy! As soon as Pops turns his back, she be high on whatever she can get her hands on!

not a homophobe

I wonder if my morbidly obese MALE neighbor thinks the same thing as his skinny little wife mows their 2 acres with a push mower. He's also American born and can't speak Engish.........tuck in your beer belly hit the nail on the head...

not a homophobe

english----------okay, I suck. damn.

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

i just want to screw her in her booty...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments