Castro: Send Me to Cuba, Anywhere but "A.I."

5/7/2008 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jason Castro may have sent out a silent plea last night to get kicked off "American Idol."

We have a spy at the "Ellen DeGeneres Show" taping today, for a show that airs tomorrow. Producers slowed down the tape of "A.I" where Ryan is reading the phone numbers and Jason mouths what looks like, "Don't vote."

Some people at TMZ think he might be saying, "vote, vote," but the majority of us think he's asking for the boot -- which, by the way, he ended up getting anyway.

Carrie

He just got booted off. Syesha should have gone, but then, she's the only Black left. I think Am Idol is rigged.

Tina

Sorry to see you go. You really have a good attitude. you'll go far. it was fun!

Tina

I'm sure he's relieved that he's done. I could never see him working for clive davis anyways. i'll buy your album.

rokstar

wow tmz you guys are really reaching , c'mon dont be idiots , he says vote vote , give yourhead a shake

10seconds2love

How high is he every week?

renstar

btw, can someone tell me what it means to "celebrate me home"?

Lisa in Houston

I think he was saying don't vote, because he's a terrible singer and he knows he can't conpete against the other contestants. He can't even remember the words to a song that's been around for a long time. It was a pitiful performance! And he got his wish, because I just watched the show and he was FINALLY voted off!!!!!

Kelli

Did he get voted off? Rockwall will still be proud!

Jenny

Jesus, he's frickin gorgeous. Who cares if he knows the words. Good luck to him and if he's smart enough to want out of Idol I think great things will happen for him.

Zara

i don't even think he knows what he's saying...he is gorgeous though and a good singer. just acts too dumb...

Cathy

they should have kept the little guy that lived in his car. What happened to him anyway?

Kelli

Is he gone? Anyone please? :)

Shell

He seemed so relieved to go! He was laughing. =) I think you're great, Jason! Looking forward to seeing where your career takes you.

just wondering

Ledbetter 1212 #54 .." just acts too dumb"...hahahahhaha...ur kidding right?? I'm sure he has plenty of talent else where!! hahahhaha....he is lazy in his thinking and it seems to be quite natural too him , which is fine..but he sure isn't acting!!

Mayu

I dont know what makes him so cute... he looks like a stoned deer in the headlights, and I thought the unwashed matted hair look was out of style since the early 90's...