Castro: Send Me to Cuba, Anywhere but "A.I."

5/7/2008 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jason Castro may have sent out a silent plea last night to get kicked off "American Idol."

We have a spy at the "Ellen DeGeneres Show" taping today, for a show that airs tomorrow. Producers slowed down the tape of "A.I" where Ryan is reading the phone numbers and Jason mouths what looks like, "Don't vote."

Some people at TMZ think he might be saying, "vote, vote," but the majority of us think he's asking for the boot -- which, by the way, he ended up getting anyway.

xymom

He's gone!

Jack

He looks stoned all the time. Enjoy the weed Jason!

Take it in the ass Sam

See ya Jason- sorry you got the boot tonight, but you did stink the place up last night....weak dude. Anyway, wash that hair and chill....

Twinker

I saw Ken Jones, former mayor of Rockwall, at a wedding last Saturday and he (and the entire Jones clan) was rootin' for Jason.

Sue

He's still better looking and more talented than anyone on the TMZ staff.

Take it in the ass Sam

Ah DUH #48......................his name is CASTRO....like a well know cuban Ex-leader....Got Brains?

just wondering

DUH...be nice ...alot of the teens wouldn't have a CLUE who Castro is!!! hahahha...funny comment though...be patient..ur r on a Castro site with teens!!

hmmmm

ok as someone who is partially deaf and has had to learn to read lips to make their life easier I just have to say something....he's saying vote vote....good lord

Kami

I LOVE Jason Castro!!!! He's been my favorite since day 1. I do believe he mouthed "don't vote" which is why for the first time I didn't vote for him. I truly think he wanted to leave. He'll be just fine not winning AI. He's got a huge career ahead of him! HE'S THE REAL DEAL!

Take it in the ass Sam

Ha Ha 66...never thought of that...
I must be getting old? So sad, tell those kids you need history to get into a good college these days...
A mind is a terrible thing to waste....
Castro....ex-world leader....Castro American idol cast-off...discuss............

angie

no he didnt, he says Vote Vote

Take it in the ass Sam

#67...I watched it again and you are right my friend....He does say "vote" "vote"....

just wondering

DUH...we r't getting old...times have changed so much just in the past few yrs...they LIVE on their computers and only access what interests them, and don't get me started on the education system !!..shhhhh...u certainly have a valid point.

Kelli

Welcome home Laura Ingalls Wilder! We missed you....:)

Jack

I am glad syesha is still there. What a nice rack she has!