Castro: Send Me to Cuba, Anywhere but "A.I."

5/7/2008 8:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jason Castro may have sent out a silent plea last night to get kicked off "American Idol."

We have a spy at the "Ellen DeGeneres Show" taping today, for a show that airs tomorrow. Producers slowed down the tape of "A.I" where Ryan is reading the phone numbers and Jason mouths what looks like, "Don't vote."

Some people at TMZ think he might be saying, "vote, vote," but the majority of us think he's asking for the boot -- which, by the way, he ended up getting anyway.

louise

He's a good little puppy...

Boinking

I would like for him to put his dirty penis in all of my dirty holes.

MICHAELHOLLYWOOD

He smoked so much weed during this whole show. the guy was talented for sure but always seemed in a haze during the interviews. ike when he performed his last song tonight, he gasp with laughter in th middle. Totally HIGH! I bet David Archuleta was like having is back telling him to lay off the weed during this season. Eventually he probably will have a Jack Johnson kind of career. Just hope he doesn't collaborate with Snoop Dogg.

Michluv

who really gives a crap!!! he sucks and im sure his hair is smelling!!! i like dreads but his is pitiful!!!! horrible!!! disgusting looking!! get a haircut and maybe u can shine!!!

Boinking

I would like to clean his butthole with my tongue after eating his dangling dingleberries.

Boinking

I want to chew on his crap-soaked undershorts.

Boinking

If he vomited chunks of bile-soaked burger meat, I'd be right there slurping it up off the ground.

Boinking

I want to gnaw off his balls and roll them around in my mouth from cheek to cheek before swallowing them whole.

Jenny

I've watched the whole season and Jason is outrageously hot. I wouldn't mind riding him six ways to Sunday. He seems like a nice guy too, in a bit of a daze, but nice. I'm sorry to see him go since his antics were always entertaining. Peace out, dude and best of luck.

Gig Em Castro

I know for a fact he was saying "don't vote!" I go to school with him and talked to his sister about it. He called home a few days ago and was really homesick. He's been ready to come home for a while and didn't want to win from the beginning because of the stupid Idol contract.

Ramone

TURN YOUR "VOLUME" Down and watch the video!!!

Jason is SO SAYING DON'.T Vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

American Idol is the KISS OF DEATH for singers!

NOW Jason can go to BONNAROO and hold is head "HIGH" and proud - as the REBEL Underdog!

THATS "DOG" NOT Dawg.............................................................

this kid has a RECORD DEAL!

aero00

doesnt he look like john travolta?

LisaL

He was clearly mouthing "Vote, Vote"... good grief.... are people THAT blind?

Pam

Look..he looks soooo much like John Travolta and Lee Manheim. Lee won $400.00 dollars one time in a John Travolta look alike contest. Lee lives in Richmond, VA now.

Made me sad to see him go. It was like watching Lee as an 8th grader, lol. Memorieeeeeesssszzzzz like the corners of my mind. Misty water colored memories of the way we were. All my dreams died there in that little south central VA town. Life happens!

Kelli

RoughDaddy is back to bully Kelli. Sorry girl, you do not deserve it.