Gary Dourdan Charged With Three Felonies

5/7/2008 2:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"CSI" douchebag Gary Dourdan has been charged with three felonies for possession of a controlled substance -- one charge each for heroin, cocaine and ecstasy.
Click to read documents!
Dourdan was arrested on April 28 after cops found him sleeping in his car. Gary is due back in court on May 28.

Torie

hot and can party, DAMN!

Crack is whack

TMZ STOP PICKING ON GARY!! Just because he gave one of your photog's a well deserved beating!!

PATTY FROM VEGAS

First the crappy wasted celebrity photos. Did not know half of them the rest just had their eyes closed.

Now you start with CSI doucebag? Who are you to call him names?

Off of this site for good it has downhill.

ED

"Douchebag"? Nice--obviously journalism wasn't your major. Nice to see Harvey Levin is up to his usual sleazy, yellow journalism style story. Good job Harvey--maybe ABC will hire you back.

I laugh at other's misfortunes

All of the felonies will be reduced to one misdemenor (sp?) of celebrity justice. A couple of bucks in fines and some community service. Must be nice to be "famous".

someone

well i guess it is true what they say fame goes too ur head and into ur arms and up ur nose... sure he is a hottie but how can he be so dumb??? i am sure he will get the help he needs when he is serving his 30 days? who knows maybe this will make him a better person and stronger too !!!!

alex200606

I hope he get 90minutes in jail and released with much fanfare. Love you Gary!!!!!

Mello

"Others" (and you know who I'm talking about) have been caught with much more, multiple times. Yet you get 3 Felonies. Can any of you see the split in the justice system here? The reason you're getting these Felonies, is because your stupid, arrogant, douchie and too you're too tan. You need a better lawyer and a better attitude.

Mello

Others" (and you know who I'm talking about) have been caught with much more, multiple times. Yet you get 3 Felonies. Can any of you see the split in the justice system here? The reason you're getting these Felonies, is because your stupid, arrogant, douchie and you're too tan. You need a better lawyer and a better attitude.

Lisa

Its time to pay to the piper Gary, Some stars think they are so untouchable. Nice to see Justice finally working. Hasn't TMZ caught you in some really stupid stunts with driving and acting like you know every cop on the force. Well guess what buddy, you don't!!!!!!

Vintage '51

To Shelly: I read somewhere recently that his birth name is Robert Gary Durdin so the complaint is correct. Don't recall why he chose to use Dourdan instead.Too bad his bad decisions are costing him beyond his career.Some people NEVER realize when they've got it made until it's gone.Perhaps this will be a wake up call for him. Let's hope!

gwen

he has been acting sporatic and unpredictable for quite some time. It is a shame as he is handsome and has starred in a hit show. He must have some mental issues outside of drugs and I hope he gets help. I don't know if he is getting the boot for CSI but I have a feeling that he will live with the consequences of his actions for a long time to come. Possibly, forever. He will always remember he was a star once and blew it because he didn't get help..I don't understand why the people who have the most to live for and a life that the average person will never know self destruct. It's a shame.

Mayu

I love how Rag sheets like TMZ want to pretend to be actual journalists, yet the most articulate thing they can come up with is "Douchebag" and a lame catch phrase like "We're just saying."

Give me a break.

As for this story, I have to say I feel bad for the guy. I loved him in CSI. I hope they'll ask him back if he cleans up his act and gets help.

I just don't understand why celebs don't learn from other celebs public mistakes.

LoSeR

Uhh, TMZ, You're RECYCLING stories!! I just caught TWO. The Amy Winehouse one and the Gary Dourdan one. Cheaters!! We're not as stupid as you think. Stop it!

Jaclyn

WHy do you miss spell hi name it says right on the court papers the correct spelling and you didn't notice or are your court papers not correct?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments