Mike Epps Hits Back at Paternity Server

5/7/2008 2:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who served comedian Mike Epps paternity court papers claims Epps served him something too -- a can of whoop ass!
Click to view docs
The victim told the Louisville Police Department he attempted to serve Epps while the comedian was backstage at Kentucky's Louisville Gardens. As the server was handing the papers over, he claims he was attacked by Epps and a few other guys. According to the police report, he suffered an abrasion to the right side of his head and his left eye was swollen shut.

Mike Epps is the prime suspect. Epps' reps couldn't be reached for comment.

that my man who u r talking about

i can't believe mike epps would do something like that to my man. just think that i used to be so crazy about him. i thought that he was a nice person

Rob

I'm glad to hear he whooped on the dude who served him the papers. To all you dudes out there that serve court papers, GET A REAL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and my boy mike will kick your ass everytime you try to serve us.

Tyra Banks

I think he should be shot for his crime.

OhMy!

Next Friday plays itself out in real life! Go call Baby D!

TMZhires13yearolds

Shouldn't process servers, paps and the guys who repossess cars expect to get a whuppin? Seems to me that it would be in the job description.

Triple Play

#2 Rob. Why would you put yourself in the same category as "your boy mike"? First of all I thought that you folks didn't like being called "boy". You sound like a bigger loser than your BOY

Triple Play

Rob #2 YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE LOSER. WHY WOULD YOU CALL A BROTHER BOY? YOU SHOW NORESPECT YOU A-HOLE

rosaparks

so this is a surprise ?

RatzAzz

Dang Day-Day!!

He Beat The BRAKES Off That Mofo!!

Now The Only Thing That Fool Will Be Serving Is Ice To That Eye That Is On SWOLE....hahahahaha!!

LameMZ

Anyone help me with this, everytime Ipost on this half ass website I have to go and confirm it, then at the bottom of the email it says this "P.S.: For future reference, you may avoid these confirmations by using your
e-mail and password:" does anyone see here on the comments where I can enter a password? This site sure has some fatal flaws in it!

VAN-HALEN ROCKS

just your typical thug...

Sistah J

I am a personal friend of Mike, I have known Mike going back to the early Ninties when he and my ex and I use to talk all night about life and responsibilities. I do not believe this story at all, the Mike that I know would Not beat up anyone over some dayum child support!!!

The Mike I know stands up and owns up to his responsibilities so the only way I can see him giving a "beat down" would be if he was being harrassed and Mike does Not loose his cool like that , so Just "your typical thug" he is a man thank you..

Yeah, I said it

I don't care who you are or what yall might think, but that sh*t is funny as hell! I knew sooner or later I was gonna read about one of those damn process servers getting knocked the f*ck out!

MISS SWEET D

THEM DAMN SERVERS ARE GONNA GET ENOUGH OF SNEAKING UP ON FOLKS WITH THEM PAPERS . JUST LIKE THEM DAMN REPO MEN.

jeff

i will not buy his movies any longer.. he use to be my favorite..

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments