England's Loss, Prince's Rogaine

5/8/2008 4:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you thought that shot of poor Prince William's bald spot TMZ posted earlier today was just one bad frame -- wait'll you see the video!

The Hair Club for Men has a President already ... doesn't mean they can't also use a Prince.

tattooed white trash...

Wow, look at that, the man is human....who'd a guessed it?????

Frisco

your point is?... this is a pointless story, humans lose hair and gain weight rich or poor...

TMZhires13yearolds

Jay

Holy Crap!! And he's only 25?! What a pisser. haha!

mrs.prince.william

Who cares if he's going bald? Damn, he's still hot.

Kelli

I still would do him.

HARDY-HAR-HAR

DUH. He's been "going bald" for years now.

tard in the hood

TOO BAD HIS FATHER'S GENES ARE SURFACING!!!!!!!

Lonnie

TMZ, what is your point to this article. Isn't Harvery going bald. TMZ is getting lamer everyday. I keep logging on thinking I'm going to find something interesting on this site but have yet to find anything....

Drew W.

Nia

3. Yawwwwwwnnnnnnnn.........no one cared the first time. The definition of stupid is to keep doing the same thing and expecting a different outcome.

LOL!!! This is TMZ's way of saying F you to their readers. TMZ says "We'll not only keep the 1st one up but we'll do it again" Such immature children writing for this declining site....

Black Teef

Dude needs a tou.

TMZhires13yearolds

Nia, I do believe you are right! Earlier I mentioned that they had finally figured out we didn't care about Paris Hilton, and VOILA.........here comes an article about Paris Hilton pointing out that Paris Hilton is doing nothing. Children indeed. I find them funny.

Kim

Being on this website is like being back in middle school.

Let's make fun of everybody for every little thing we can, cause it'll make us feel better about ourselves.

Grow up TMZ, this is why you guys are no different than tabloid trash mags!

Kim

10. This is another reason I believe Prince Harry is not the son of Prince Charles. Prince William has the male pattern baldness of his father and grandfather. Prince Harry has a full head of red hair with no sign of baldness.

Posted at 3:37PM on May 8th 2008 by Drew W.

I agree with you. I have always suspected that Harry was not Charles son. There is no resemblence to anyone else in the family.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments