Kiss Her Grits!

5/8/2008 5:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 70-year-old Tony award winner resurfaced at a NYC theater event last week, looking phenomenal.
Linda Lavin
The TV series "Alice" is based on the 1974 Martin Scorsese film, "Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore." Ellen Burstyn won an Oscar for originating the title role.

Linda -- who played Adam Brody's grandmother on "The O.C." -- has no biological children of her own.

COMMENTS

Balls

Holy cow, I did not realize that she was 70 years old!!

reggie

Linda looks great. Sure she has changed - it is called getting older. All you people who are complaining about how she looks - I wonder what you will look like at 70.

Mia

Is it me or does it look like her nose is ten times fatter than it used to be?

Chris

Did Ms. Lavin have any adopted kids? I was in prison with a dude who claimed to be her son.

MILI ARRECHE

I STILL WATCH HER SHOW. RIGHT HERE ON AOL. I THINK SHE IS GREAT, SHE IS AGING BEAUTIFULLY. SO BE NICE AND PRAY YOU LOOK AS GOOD AS SHE DOES WHEN YOU GET OLD.

MILI ARRECHE

ALICE LOOKS GREAT. YOU WILL NEVER HEAR NEGATIVE ABOUT HER OR BAD PUBLICITY. I STILL WATCH HER ON AOL EVERYDAY. AS YOU GET OLDER THE LIGHTER YOUR HAIR COLOR THE YOUNGER YOU LOOK. PLEASE KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE COMMENTS OUT. IT IS NOT FAIR. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE CONDESCENDING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE HER THEN JUST CKLICK OUT.

NCShyGuy

Whoa...some of you are nothing but a huge M..F..., why talk negative about her ? For those who talk negative about her so you urself are f...s...negative headed to start with. I am surprised about her aging as I did not realized she is 70 years old but she is still a darling lady and have always loved her sense of humor in the show. Bless her truly heart being who she is. She is a human being just like us. Those who are f... ass, GET LOST....

STEVE

WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO THE GUY THAT PLAYED YOUR SON ON ALICE

Mellie

She is a fine actress but I always hated to hear her sing when she was on Alice.

Pepper

I loved that show too. She was very funny . Great cast. It figures someone who calls themselves fartkoff would say something so stupid and insensative. For saying that, you will probably end up looking like the back end of a cow when you are 70. If she cared how you think she looks, she would have had plastic surgery and dyed her hair. So, she obviously doesn't. Good for her. As long as she is happy with how she looks that is ALL that matters.

Lu

Well hello Alice! Sweetie, you look terrific, always watched the show, don't think I missed an episode. I wish you would come back and do more TV. I'd love to see you in a role that involves you singing. You have a terrific voice, always loved it. Take care, much love, come back to us, we all love you.

Montridge

I never cared much for the show, but Linda looks fabulous. I always appreciated that she was naturally attractive and not another Hollywood molded Barbie clone.

Dee

LOOK CLOSELY , YOU CAN SEE BITS OF GREY HAIR IN THE FRONT, THE REST OF HER HAIR IS BLOND.

WE ON THE POST CAN DO WITHOUT THE NAME CALLING.

Katie

There is something called the "aging process". It comes whether you want it to or not. It changes you outside and inside without respect of beauty. Get ready.

Doc

Sorry people , the show was 34 years ago... She has the same facial expression, just older...