Madonna's Sweaty Hot Flash

5/8/2008 3:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Madonna is turning 50 in August and will soon undergo the change ... of clothes.

The drenched in sweat musclebound material marm -- who currently has the #1 album in the country -- was snapped leaving a private gym in London on Wednesday.

Madge doesn't work out her vadge in just any ol' Ballys!

davey

you mean winehouse dumbass but we get it. your'e right

jonalisa

Madonna needs to grow up. She looks like and ASS trying to flirt with Justin Timberlake who is young enough to be her son.
When is she going to get some class? There is no need to jump around in her underwear anymore. GROW UP MADONNA!

LOL

LOL @ all you Madonna haters! Jealousy is hard to own up to, but clear. She SET the pavement for the Twit Brit and these other broads... and wasn't caught up, strung out, pap whoer or nothing else. She had her own spin in the biz, was original and can wear her crown that is nice stacked with jewels and obviously JT liked it, prob hit it.
I doubt any of these wild broads will look 1/2 as good.

Handle your business Madonna and keep shakin' them haters and dusting them off your shoulders. #1 in the Country says enuff!

Mama Says

I think it has more to do with hot flashes.

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

madonna keep on writing songs . avoid , at all costs, your ex (sean penn) for he truly lost his mind becoming friendly towards south america's first dicatator (facist) chavez in venezuela.
But that has nothing to do with you , keep on writing songs

emme

I am the same age as Madonna and as much as I try to get exercise in my routine, I’m afraid I will never have the hard body she has. However, I will always need to wear a mask when deciding to go the office Halloween parts as a witch and I’m afraid Madonna doesn’t need to. I’m just saying………..

Lara

She needs to be in good shape for the Sticky and Sweet tour coming up.

kacey

Sheeesh...if I have a body like that at 50, I'd say life ain't too bad. Love her or hate her....she's driven, unbelievably intelligent, uber-talented, and always pushes the envelope on "normal". You go Material Girl!

LoneWolf69

Damn she's fine! Queen of Pop...and Queen of MILF!!!

Bubblebunny

EEFIN I THING SHE ISS BORRINK !!!!! I vood NOD do her IF she had Tvize da $$$ !

Bubblebunny

This is an OLD BORING broad, who has not been sexy in 30 years. And, she is 1 Bossy, condescending woman. She got her face done over, but no matter how you carve it she is a B.

Twinker

Supposedly the farmers in Belgium and the Netherlands have been speading manure over their spring crops and the stench wafts across the English Channel but Madonna stink pits are the true stank smelt at High Holborn, Marble Arch and Picadilly Circus.

daf

Good for Madge. Going on 50 and still rockin. All the pop tarts, wannabes only wish they could have a career 1/4 of Madonna's. Keep rockin'!

ace1

isn't timberlake banging her??

G A Curbow-Healey

Let her workout already and leave her alone! Do we need to see her sweat? She rocks and always will. She is only human. I saw her in 1990 and it was a great show even though at the end she said I love you Houston and we were all in Dallas! LOL Oppppppppppps! LOL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments