Paris Hilton: Do-Nothing and Say-Nothing

5/8/2008 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We -- and all her ex-boyfriends -- liked Paris Hilton more when she always had her mouth open.

Who is this silent girl the paps get these days with Benji Madden? She doesn't talk to photogs, barely smiles, hides in bathrooms and doesn't even give up one shot of her panties.

charlierock

I wouldn't kick her out of bed,but I'd double wrap it.

Shar

Hey TMZ, this is great news! Paris has probably been finally made aware of how immature and hypocritical she's been acting like all these years. SERIOUSLY, IF SHE HAS FINALLY GOTTEN THE CLUE THAT WE'VE BEEN SCREEMING AT HER ALL THIS TIME, I SAY, "IT'S ABOUT TIME."

MAYBE SHE REALIZES HOW SUPERFICIAL IT ALL IS AND HOW NONE OF THE TABLOIDS ARE HER FRIENDS OR HAVE HER BEST INTREST AT HEART.

Stay out of the limelight, Paris, it's not healthy It's vanity and it's temporary and only feeds a puny ego. Go and QUIETLY do that charity work you CLAIMED you wanted to do. Do it already!

I call bullshit

'If you don't care about Paris then why are you bothering with reading a story on her, watching the video TMZ posted (probably), and then replying to this story?'
_____
Dear Kathy,

Just because someone replies does not mean they have read or viewed anything nor does it mean they secretly care about Paris. Nice try though.....

800 Pound Gorilla

Paris haters eat dumn flakes for breakfast.
Princess Paris is sweet and cuddly and talented and beautiful.
I watched The Hottie And The Nottie yesterday.
It was a great movie but it had a silly ending.
Paris brings joy to my furry life.

800 Pound Gorilla

I call bullshit

'What new social disease would be found in paris hilton's private area?? '

The CDC in Atlanta has named it 'HILTON HERPES'

Big Bear

Benji has such a dose of low esteem he chose Paris as a lady friend. The boy could not even afford to keep her in size 14 shoes. Feet like hers need to be in a circus sideshow.

Twinker

Good Lord! She looks like she needs to find a couple of extra strength Midols and an "overnight" strength Kotex in that purse of hers.

tory

hey TMZ,

your cameraman is a pathetic douchebag!!! leave those kids alone!!!!

Catsy2

Why? Simple: When that article came out stating that Hilton was one of the most over-exposed "celebrities" on the planet. Whenever she does open her mouth -- like that hateful and jealous commentary about Kardashian and others on public radio -- we still see the same old cheap, phony Paris. Thanks to Benji (and her savvy publicists) for keepng her off the streets and out of our view. It's been heaven. Now, if she would just move overseas.

Anon

Well, she’s still attaching her grandfather’s famous last name to any merchandise that will make a few bucks. Talk about being desperate for cash. Next, she’ll be trying to sell pink “Hilton” radiators. And she’s still capitalizing on the fame of her sex tape; and still claiming she’s a hotel “heiress. What a shallow opportunist and phony.

Maggie

#1 nailed it!
She's trying to be like Nicole!
She's nasty, I can't stand her. But I hope they have a baby so she'll grow up a bit. For 'real'.

Classicrockgoddess

You know people who talk and say they dont care about paris or hate her guts really cant stop reading about her and comment on all the storys that TMZ puts up ADMIT IT ppl its a guilty pleasure 4 all of us to read about D - List Paris and we all know it.

Angie

I for one am facinated by her. I miss the days when TMZ was innundated with Paris stories. I wish you'd put more stuff about her on the site. She's always good for a story because she's constantly doing things that make you say, "Oh my God, can you believe she did that?" I used to hate the idea of her, but became intrigued when she got out of jail right after going in. I somehow switched from watching because I wanted her to go back in, to watching because I couldn't believe how she lives. Now I just want to see anything about her because she's facinating and so pretty. I may not admire her for her sex tape, numerous run-ins with the law, and her frequent hypocrisy. I do however admire her poise, her business smarts, and her ability to hang in there. TMZ, PLEASE KEEP SHOWING PARIS. I truly believe she'll soon exploit the camera's eye once again.

sfgdd

i'm almost embarassed to admit it, but i like the new paris

Shar

I agree! It's great NOT hearing about the phony, over exposed, talentless, under educated over priviledged, bad mouthing, media hound who has the worst case of self importance and entitlement issues.

Again, she should go QUIETLY and do the charity work that she claimed she was so passionate about nearly 1 year ago.

Maybe Benji is teaching Paris some real world ideas. Like how to keep her clothes on and NOT give the paps (who are not her friends) what they want, which is another chance to show her vanity and vapidness.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments