Amy Winehouse: Car Wreck Waiting to Happen

5/9/2008 4:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Traffic on a London highway came to a standstill on Friday -- after catching a glimpse of Amy Jailhouse's cut up arm!

Somebody call AA, er, Triple A!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sherry Brown

This poor woman desperately needs HELP!! If anyone in her life can get help for her, then they should do so right NOW, before she completely self-destructs!!!!! She needs to BE COMMITTED to a good mental health facility, where they can care for her physical and emotional needs!! Obviously, she CANNOT TAKE CARE OF HERSELF!!! PLEASE....SOMEONE ...do an intervention, and save her life!! She is a human being just like everyone else, and if she is not helped soon, her life will end before it's really begun. PLEASE, SOMEONE, ANYONE, interceed and save her life!!!!!!!

MrsGrohl1

She has been known as a cutter for quite a while. Self-inhury is extremely difficult to stop, and requires just as much professional help as other addictions. I hope she gets what she needs because there is no future for people who use drugs, drink, and cut as much as she does.

San Francisco

Are you, or do you know, any fat people? Addiction to food.
#6 has it right. I was a drunk for 15 years - lost my job, friends, got thrown out of bars. Got a bloody concussion 2 years ago & that made me stop. BUT IT''S DAMN TOUGH TO KICK AN ADDICTION !
You have to find the reason you use = what are you trying to run from?
Amy will change when she wants to, or HAS to.

markie

She is britain's version of britney

Crackhead

Track marks.

Just Me

You know, that is really sad. Someone needs to get her some help. Looks like a little more than drug addiction.

kirbydog

self-mutilation......

Wasabi Pea

Whats she doing out there anyway? Freakin' crazy . . .

tori

WHEN ARE HER PARENTS GOING TO STEP IN & SAVE THEIR CHILD??? MY, GOD, IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY! I WISH I COULD HELP HER-THIS GIRL IS GOING TO BE DEAD SOON!!

Michelle LL

She's a cutter. Why doesn't anybody get this poor lady help ?

H B Rider

That is just horrible. If she keeps this up she will be dead before the year ends. Everytime we see her she is getting worse and worse. I just feel sorry for her. But remember, you can't help someone that does not want the help. I am not saying no one is trying to help her. I am just saying it looks like no one is able to help her because she won't let them. This is just sad.

Jodi

It just isn't funny or entertaining. She truly cannot go on this way. I wish the media would leave her alone to get help. Most celebs are fair game with all the rehab and duis but this chick has too many issues! She is bulimic, a cutter and a drug addict. She truly needs help or it will be a matter of time before the headlines read "WINEHOUSE DEAD AT THE YOUNG AGE OF..."

Staci

Maybe Amy's record label/manager can help their money maker BEFORE she OD's on H? Oh hmmm but wait. They make MO money if she keels over.

shorty19

They tried to make me go to rehab. " I said, GO, GO, GO

tba

Who is the genius TMZ staffer who came up with the headline; "Car Wreck Waiting to Happen"? Get up to date on what's happening dumb@ss ....She is a car wreck and has been for awhile.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments