Can You Spot the

'Real' Shauna Sand?

5/9/2008 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Among this silicone sea of Hugh Hefner's buxom, botoxed, unbeweaveable working girls is the one and only Shauna Sand. See if you can pick out the good mother of three from this group of reassembled Playmate fembots.

there-she-is

The Bunny Maker!

I really don't know why everybody is hatin on these girls first off. Get over it u weren't invited its okay, not everybody can be. Second I love the makeover of Christi Shake as a RED HEAD Top row to the left. Way to go Christi, thats HOTTTT!!!
Third you girls go...Many of you have worked very hard to get where u r and where ur goin, your all very hot and have great personalities overlook the jealous people, as you see we all have, lol

The Bunny Maker!

First off whats up with all the Haters on these girls anyway. You weren't invited, get over it and stop being so mean. MEAN PEOPLE SUCK! Secondly, you girls go... You have all worked very hard to have the careers you have all achieved and keep achieving. Everyone has a career and you girls became famous for yours. Ignore the Jealous people and Haters, We do! And third Props to Christi Shake's new makeover HOT HOT HOT, everyone in town is raving over the NEW REDHEAD! JUST GORGEOUS! Can't wait to see you on the TWO Cory's and Adam Sandlers new Movie HOUSE BUNNIES August 2008, way to go Christi, You are prime example that Playmates are more than just beautiful people, they are talented as well. PROPS to the PLaymates and Heffy. Muah.

Wha Wha What????

Ummm...what the heck is that on the bottom right????????

Insert comical name here

Many more chemicles in the mansion and its going to be declared a superfund site. What a bunch of freaks.

L Dogg

looks like a bunch of trannies surrounding a corpse!

Kay

That tranny on the bottom right looks like a Hot Lips wanna-be. Ugh. Hef should unload the dark glaases and look around.

Vintage '51

That wasn't hard to figure out. I guessed right before I looked.If he didn't have fame and fortune I doubt any of them would bother to give him the time of day.

Boinking

When Hefner dies, he's going straight to HELL.

no name

Shauna is on the far left in pink.

Boinking

I'VE NEVER SEEN SO MUCH INFECTED DIRTY SKANK IN ONE SPOT BEFORE IN MY LIFE !

kzdiver

I actually find it refreshing that they picked a brunette (girl in purple dress) as Playmate Of The Year. Her lips seem real, and she's far sexier than those bottle blonde, fake fish lip girls that Playboy tends to feature.

__dani

where the crap did my comment go tmz? huh?

i SAID : where's holly, bridgette, and kendra?

Mary

Front row, far right....oh wait...that's next year's look.

Dawn Buttimer

Yuck. I bet she drenches herself in some drugstore perfume, like Charlie.

Dawn Buttimer