Bloody Saturday for Suge

5/11/2008 5:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained photos of Suge Knight, minutes after someone knocked him out cold at a Hollywood club.
Suge Knight: Click to view!
As we first reported, Suge was at Shag nightclub when he began arguing with a man he had been talking with. Our spy overheard Suge say, "I want my money!" Suge and his peeps beat the guy to the ground, but the man landed a right hook on Suge's face, knocking him out for around three minutes.

We obtained these photos of a bloody Suge just after the incident.

Suge was taken to the hospital where LAPD officers arrived, but he refused to file a report.

cloe

This fruitloop has been terrorizing and bullying people for so long - I wonder what it'll take for him to finally stop? I hope he gets his butt locked up again. Beating down some guy for something stupid! The frickin' violence is insane!

Potato Head

OOOOOOOOOOO Suge Knight, you're so dangerous! I put you in the same category as Vanilla Ice. One on one motha fuga. You're such a little girl.

my, my, my

Someone will soon be DOA. I am scared and I don't even know him.

bizz

Not a good look SUGE.

rosaparks

looks like his " posse " all wear skirts;

tard in the hood

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FOOL

offtheproperty

why are these people here?

AL GOREs VAGINA

TAKE THAT..........B*&^-ATCH !!!!

Just call me trailer trash....

ROFLMAO

DAXFLAME!!

I told that biatch not to be lookin at me so hard..... he had his warning then pow! put em on ice baby!!!!

TMZ Fraternity

How hard did he get hit..jesus and was it by mike tyson..lol Well who ever punched this guy better get out of L.A. and never return.

AL GOREs VAGINA

#12--tg--ODDVISLEE--DIS WHAS A GAY NITE CLUB...CUSS DAR WHAS NUTT'IN BUT ....B&^%*-ATCHS IN DA HOUSE !!!

Felon's Mama

This guy has been terrorizing and bullying his way through life because of his size, his "posse" and his money. It is refreshing to see that he is getting a taste of his own medicine. Of course he didn't file charges- I wouldn't either if I had put out a hit on the person that knocked me out under the scrutiny of the paps. Whomever it was that hit him, I have 3 words for you: Witness Protection Program.

Mariah

....he refused to file a report.

He doesn't need to. The situation will be "taken care of" by either Suge or one of his crew at a later date.

MsWinoPowdersHerNose

What sweet irony. The prolific bully gets his ass handed to him. While Suge looks like a large man, it's only from eating all that pizza and fried chicken. I bet that man couldn't run 1/8 of a mile without inducing a heart attack. My hats off to the dude that knocked him out. I'd like to see more of that.... with Puff Diddy Poopy being the next one.