LiLo Gets Wangoed

5/11/2008 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan appeared at a concert but wouldn't sing. Sounds like such a good scandal, but not the case.

La Lohan did the intros at a Wango Tango concert in Irvine, CA last nite. She didn't sing. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Lenn K.

I've never heard her sing so I not really sure. Is she a singer? I thought she just got drunk and went to rehab over and over again.

LoveStud

I heard her singing when I drove by the clinic! She's a Ho! I hope she gets that vaginal odor under control.

rancelot

Lilo is just practicing up for her new Talk Show. Watch out Oprah! Johnny is probably turning over in his grave as we speak.

Media whores

People need to quit rewarding this waste of space sleeze with attention. I, for one, will never watch a movie she is in again. She has blown every chance she has been giving and she has squandered the blessing that the Lord Himself has bestowed upon her. I say "Three strikes, you're out". She's had about 300 strikes now. Take her money and give it to the poor. Put her in a government subsidized apartment, working at Walmart.... where she deserves to be.

offtheproperty

she sang pretty good on A Prairie Home Companion (it was actually the best part of the movie). i bet she's practiced singing about ZERO times since then.

Twinker

Despite all the negativity around her, she is absolutely gorgeous and radiant.

Media whores

Chicken stripper.... Look past the Revlon and hair weaves... She is a hideous human being. Selfish and abusive to the world and environment (like most celebs).

Esq

Just how late was she? Her tardiness was disrespectful to both the fans and the event organizers who paid her to appear.

Twinker

I was being wildly sacrastic. Just wanted to make her mom jealous.

Otis

Sting Rae, not only did she service Suge & the Posse, but I heard she does not spit either

sam

how could she have done any intros when she was 2 1/2 hours late?

why?

AGAIN TMZ, I WONDER ARE U GUYS THE ONLY ONES THAT CARE WHAT LINDSAY DOES. SHE CAN BARELY ACT, AND

MY HUSBAND IS A SOUND ENGINEER ANYBODY CAN SING WITH THE EQUIPMENT THEY USE.

She Never Learns

Lindsay Lohan stole my coat !

Lock that thief up

Does the drama ever stop with that has-been?

nira k

Lohan, blowhan. White trash.

Linda

Actually I like Lindsay's singing. She has one song I really like. She's got a beautiful voice. Every human can sing you know, it's all about confidence and practice.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments