Farina Fully Loaded

5/12/2008 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We got the whole Dennis Farina arrest going down at LAX over the weekend. We broke the story that Farina was busted yesterday after he allegedly tried to clear airport security with a loaded, unregistered .22 caliber pistol in his briefcase. He's been booked on felony charges.

Jennifer2000

He loves the Girls & the MONEY and the shame of life

Lucy

what part of this is not totally idiotic???

Teabagger4444

on the next Law & Order.....

La2004JR

actually, in 1999 i forgot i had a loaded pistol in my bag after a trip to las vegas. this was pre 9/11 so they checked my permit, laughed, and sent me home.

it happens.

Jemima

I do feel bad. What was he thinking? There must be more to this story, ..we'll never know. I enjoyed Dennis on L&A. I always thought they would write somrthing that would explain how he could afford his GQ clothing on a cops' salary.
Stay cool Dennis. We miss you.

Paula

I guess his celebrityism didn't wow the FedEx people when he missed their deadline so he thought he would try TSA.

Fred

You must be terminally stupid to carry a concealed weapon without a license into an airport in todays world. I find it very hard to believe that a person who worked in law enforcement could forget they had a gun in their briefcase. I have a carry license and am very aware of where my handgun is 24/7. Also who carries a 22? yes they are lethal but my 9MM is much more leathal. Most retired cops I have known carry a weapon much like their service weapon.

But this happened at LAX, Los Angeles airport, so he will probably get 85 minutes in jail. Or the whole case will be dismissed so there is more time to punish real criminals like Paris Hilton.

He's Boring now

Dennis, people in your home city of Chicago still love you, but what the freak were you smoking dude, that is just dumb A stuff...you going senile or something? Explain please.

pj

Poor Dennis - that's got to be humiliating. Particularly as a former law enforcement officer himself.

Lalaland

He made a mistake and forgot it was in there... no one in their right mind would try to take a loaded handgun into an airport in this day and age.

But wth were you thinking being in possession of an unregistered handgun in the first place? Serious brain lapse...

Chykshyt

HE should have called his former castmates of Law & ORder to come and get him off the hook..where's Jack MCcoy and Fred Thompson when ur busted with a 22 trying to board a plane DEnnis??????

PS: I love Law & Order

Chykshyt

Maybe he was on his way to shoot a Law & ORder episode..................: x

CC

LOL @ toadstool........ If he's not actually senile, I'm sure he and his people will claim he is now. What on earth was he thinking? Is he one of these people who thinks his celebrity makes him special? Anyone who tries to say that a 22 isn't dangerous has no clue. These bullets travel far and have been said to be the executioner's weapon of choice. At least at one time. He should face a harsh punishment or that sends a really bad message out.

Mr. Hat

Oh, please. Get a real terrorist.

teresa

Life Imitating Art. Where have you seen this before???????????? In "Midnight Run" late '80's Dennis Farina aka Mob Boss was Arrested at LAX! I can't believe no one's brought that up yet. First! (Or maybe someone has)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments